Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated 4 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,901 of over 4.9K interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Six interviews in total, starting with associates on the team and ending with an MD. Some brain teasers and technical questions but more focused around experience and fit. Made it to the last round with one other candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years.
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

There was a pre place ment talk followed by an Written aptitude test, next was a general interview, followed by a technical interview and at the end a HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

The interview process involved 3 different interviews (Competency based and 2 technical interviews) and a group exercise which was budgetary related. Overall it was a long day but everyone was friendly and despite it being tough it was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • Some Technical questions 1. Explain how you would perform a physical database migration with no down time? 2. How does an IP Address work? 3. Explain how the internet works? 4. What is your favourite piece of tech?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Was not too hard or too easy, fair all around. Enjoyed the process from start to finish. Began with a video interview, which was fair and straight forward. Enjoyed the process from start to finish

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview (was asked behavioral questions and a few markets-related questions), followed by a superday (4 back-to-back interviews, 30 min each and some brain teasers/math questions). Overall, the process was not extremely difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Two general question interviews with two managers. The interviewers were very friendly and tried to make you feel at ease. Interviews were followed by one case study and one group exercise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The HireVue and phone interviews were pretty straightforward. Definitely study. The Superday math questions were tricky - they were a mix of probability and brain teasers. I don't know how they want us to prepare for those but would definitely recommend taking a statistics class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

I got call through naukri - Interview process consists of 5 round - 1st Round - Online coding test ( 3 Java coding questions - medium level) - 2nd round - Technical Interview ( Core Java questions with Coding as well focus was on multithreading) - 3rd round - Technical Interview ( Java questions and logic in deep with Coding) - 4th round - Managerial (Project domain knowledge, processes followed, core java questions mostly on mutithreading, coding as well)

Interview Questions
  • 1) How ConcurrentHash Map works 2) Blocking queue implementation 3) write code for producer consumer problem 4) write code to print even odd in sequence using MultiThreading
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY)

Interview

Was asked to prepare a presentation based on a generic scenario. They said they had previously asked candidates to create the presentation during the meeting, but had changed the process and were now sending the assignment a day in advance. Most of the interview was based on the presentation. I was barely given time to ask my questions. It felt very one-sided. I followed up after 3 weeks and they had decided to move an internal employee forward. They still hadn't made their mind up about me and wanted to push the decision further out. Overall, not a good experience and I was left with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. The interviewer did not seem interested in creating an even playing field and making sure candidates get their time and opportunity. The worst part was the lack of appreciation. The interviewer asked me to send over what I had presented because they really liked it (said it three times) and wanted to use it at work. So, they got free work out of me. I didn't even get a thank you for sending it over - just a generic message about next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Product strategy questions all revolving around the presentation

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

1st Round Coding and Quants. 2nd Round - Interview - Coding Related Questions or OS, DBMS , Data Structure Related Questions 3rd Round - System Design 4th Round -HR. Good Process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,901 Interviews