Moxie’s Grill & Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Moxie’s Grill & Bar

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moxie’s Grill & Bar

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day i received a email inviting me to their Open invite Interviews. the interview process was very quick, he asked me a few questions and informed me about Training and everything else. They are looking to hire alot of people since they are opening their first restaurant in Houston. So hopefully is get the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   2 Answers
    • Where did you perviously work before?   2 Answers

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

There interview was fairly quick, met with a local manager in the restaurant. Basic past experiences was asked. Some questions on hour availability, weekdays and weekend nights. Only my third interview

Interview Questions

• Years of experience, previous work place   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

They looked at my Instagram, no interview questions. Hired over the phone. I applied online and after I was hired I went into the store and they showed me around and got me to sign forms.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online from a job board posting. I was contacted by email to come in. Met with one of the managers, and then met with the general manager. That was pretty much it.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I took my resume in and asked the hostess for a manager. The assistant manager told me that I should come back the next morning at around 11 am. She told me a few things that would impress him and I did just that. I came in the next day and he asked me a few questions and my availability and I started a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at moxies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Sat down with manager. Clearly hiring based on looks. Was a casual experience and the manager was really friendly. Didn't seem to actually read through the resume. The restaurant was slow at the time but manager did not seem to pay much interest. Left feeling very unsure about the entire process.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar.

Interview

Casual sit down interview with the GM. Talked about previous serving experience and how I can help the team be a team player. They look for someone who is personable and outgoing.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with two Managers within 3 days. Very friendly and easy going. Very professional and made me feel at ease. They have me the opportunity to ask questions..
    Gave me a realistic and truthful overview of the job and the company.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was relaxed. Typical questions about yourself, your work experience, what you would bring to the company, what you like about Moxies, favourite item on the menu. They look for ability to hold a conversation and what to see your personality shine.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moxie’s Grill & Bar.

Interview

Had an on the spot interview. Everything went well, when I thought it was over the manager told me to wait a minute and another manager came over and also started asking me questions.

The first manager asked what my ethnicity was. Not very professional to say the least.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.