Mu Sigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Mu Sigma Interview Questions

Interviews at Mu Sigma

1,533 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

It started with a written exam. Then we were shown a video and were asked to write a paragraph on that. It was followed by group discussion. It ended with an interview. It was an intensive process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

Very easy process bcz there is not proper tech guys ,everyone just talk a lot no work no culture just go and come timepass.better dont go .just waste of time and energy .tech guy got demotivated after the interview

Junior Associate Interview

Interview

Sent out resume online, got the link to online test the next day, took 40+ minutes to complete. The online test includes behavior questions and quantitative reasoning. Some of the questions are like what do you know about India, what does Mu Sigma do, etc.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was of three round written, technical and followed by managerial round, cleared the round and discussion of CTC happened on call. After a month calling for the HR round for face to face by saying this is pending from their side and when asked them HR was mentioned in the process then they told company has the right to change the policies. (All this happened after sending draft offer letter) .

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had a video interview with an employee in North America, he asked some behavioral, some logical reasoning and wanted to see how I thought about the questions. He was nice and helpful during the interview but it was a little hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain machine learning to a 10 year old   Answer Question
    • a motorcycle has two wheels (on the bike) and 1 extra. each wheel can only go for 5 miles. how far can you get.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Interview

First there was an online assessment that consisted of video questions and a timed essay. Then there was a video interview with a current employee. Overall, I actually felt that the process was not thorough enough.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

I was an average Skype Interview, not anything too terrible. The interviewer was nice and easy to interact with. Be sure to bring a paper and pen to take notes for the casing questions because it's a lot to think through the logic of the questions then.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience abroad and how does this prepare you to work as a Junior Consultant   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma in November 2019.

Interview

The first step was a series of one-way video interview questions followed by a video-proctored 20 minute writing supplement. Afterwards, they sent an email to confirm a time to have a live video interview. There was a hiccup as my interviewer was suddenly unavailable and I had to scramble to reschedule the appointment after showing up prepared. However, I was able to reschedule for a few hours later, wherein the interview went smoothly. The interviewer was friendly and engaged in a casual conversation about my qualifications and experiences. They also wanted to confirm my interest and willingness to participate in the Program for Global Associates in India.

Interview Questions

• You are part of a university's career department. Write an informational document about an exciting global employment opportunity for students. (20 minutes to answer)   Answer Question
    • Talk me about your resume items as a narrative of your academic and professional career.   Answer Question
    • You are part of a team and notice that one of your teammates isn't pulling their weight. What do you do to address this?   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mu Sigma.

Interview

They're based in India, so had to interview over Skype at 5 a.m. They start with your questions at the beginning of the interview, so come prepared. They then ask multiple hypothetical questions about how you would handle business issues.

Interview Questions

• "If you owned this business, and they had this problem, what would you do?"   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mu Sigma (Richmond, VA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Completely waste of time. They took 4 rounds of interviews and tokd me that I am not good at Python so they are rejecting me. The people who where taking my interview where very ignorant and didn’t even bother listening to my answers. They offered me very low salary. So declined. Also, I heard from their employees that work atmosphere is stressful and team leads are very rude to associates.

I am happy that I am not going to be part of all this.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.