N2 Publishing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

N2 Publishing Interview Questions

Interviews at N2 Publishing

2.5

Area Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Theres a short 5 minute assessment. Then a phone call - asks about how you handle an unstructured schedule and dived in to the details of the position - commission and pay system, ramp up period 3-4 months, support within the company

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in an unstructured schedule and how do you feel about it?   1 Answer

Area Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at N2 Publishing in October 2019.

Interview

3 phone interviews:
    1st - Introductions with a recruiter.
    2nd - Experience with the same recruiter.
    3rd - Job roles & expectations with a launch director.
    The interviews were casual. I was sent information to review after each call. If you are interested in this position and have good conversation skills, you will most likely be offered a job. The interview is the easiest part of this job.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

30-minute phone interview that was ultimately just to get to know you! Essentially went down my resume and we chatted about previous experience, while also learning more about the company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Wilmington, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

After applying, I was immediately called by Maddi in HR. About a week later, I had an in-person interview at the home office in Wilmington. I met with two members of the digital team and they asked me questions about my current job, what I look for in a team, what office pet peeves I may have, and if I prefer to work independently or stick to a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with customer service?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a time you had to exhibit mental toughness?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a team leader?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer autonomy or being closely monitored throughout the day?   1 Answer

Area Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Raleigh, NC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. There were four interviews: two with recruiters and the last two with who will be your Launch Director if offered a position. All interviews were friendly and very relaxed. There were no hard questions and all interviewers seemed to have a genuine interest in you as a person. While they had questions they wanted to ask prepared, they also would ask follow-up questions that arose naturally based on your answers.

Interview Questions

• What would those closest to you say are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Strategic Growth Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N2 Publishing.

Interview

Pre Screening Questions are tell me about yourself and also figuring out if you fit the company culture. Primarily the pre screening interview is to inform you of the position and that you will be making cold calls

Area Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Norman, OK (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

So far it is going well. I spoke to two different representatives there, and all seems above board. It is a difficult job, but it seems like a good business model. I have found some very negative reviews about them, but more positive reviews.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation than a question and answer session.   Answer Question

Area Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Tucson, AZ (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

You will first do a little phone interview. Then one with questions like what motivates you why would you be good In sales and then an SAT like test with vocabulary questions and algebra

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N2 Publishing (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and personality test. The conversations mostly centered around the company and how it works and what they offer in lieu of compensation. It honestly just sounds like a pyramid scheme. It would really only be worth Pershing if you were financially comfortable and had a lot of time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• If I would be comfortable not having an income for at least 6 months.   1 Answer

Area Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N2 Publishing.

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews before deciding the role was not for me. Turned off by the initial outlay of money and the fact I’d have to pay my own way for training. In my opinion if you hire someone you should train them on your dime not theirs. Also, if you want to leave, the publication can be sold, but only to N2 approved buyers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.