NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NIKE Interview Questions

Interviews at NIKE

1,679 Interview Reviews

2.6

Interview

Group interview that discussed the history and values of the brand and allowed for input and discussion from all interviewers and interviewees. More like a conversation to get to know interviewees than a traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is an athlete that comes to mind when you think of Nike?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Conducted informational interview with HR and went on to second round. Position ultimately required someone with more experience than I had. My interview with the team was difficult but insightful.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview, they ask you the same questions to basically get you off guard. They are completely stupid questions and are irrelevant to the work you have to do. I feel that if they would have had individual interview the answers wouldn’t be as repetitive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

HR team will phone or video conference to have convo with you based on past and current experience. Team size, store volume, aspects of great service, sport/nike connection & passion. And why you are interested in Nike or this role.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge and understanding of Nike as a company, brand and Nike retail.
      Experience and examples of how you handle retail situations, service, leadership, team development.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very relaxed. It was a group interview with about 6 people with 3 people asking question. We watched videos and answered questions. They asked for our availability and if we had any upcoming dates that we have previous plans on. Very good vibes and excellent interview.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

They had me record some behavioral and technical question and answers, without a live person, which was interesting. Also had a technical case study using a set of data they provided and I had to tell a story with it via Tableau.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle differing needs with different stakeholders?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Lasted about a month, went through 3 interview rounds. I interviewed with a recruiter and two managers. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes. It was pretty cool but lackluster in the time they took to get back to me.

Software Engineer II Interview

Interview

Consultant role, three screening phone calls that lightly covered what the role entailed. Not much depth honestly. Didn't interview with the actual team. Interviewer sounded like they were reading from a question bank.

MBA Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward.

Resume Drop - Recruiter Phone Screening - Zoom Interview with hiring team.

Declined b/c it’s just a glorified shoe company offering competitive work environment w/ subpar pay in a wet, cold place that is Portland. Selling shoes you’re not making any difference for the people or the planet.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

It was a good experience. Very clear expectations and I fully understood the requirements for the position. I didn’t end up getting the job. Overall it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.