NSC Global IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NSC Global IT Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at NSC Global

2.0

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially spoke with hiring manager over the phone. He called 20 minutes late and sounded like he was about to pass out. Also interrupted the interview to mention something about sending Wendy's coupons to co-workers. Very unprofessional, but I was offered an in-person interview.
The two person interviewers were much more pleasant to deal with. They explained the job details (the job description posted online wasn't completely accurate) and asked some basic computer knowledge questions. Afterwords they gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NSC Global

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NSC Global (Mason, OH (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

They send you an email with links to a test to take involving basic customer support and math questions as it turns out it is just for an answer the phone help desk type position. After you pass the tests, an eager recruiter calls you. Sometimes the very same day, on the weekend in the case of my partner. Then they want you to come in tomorrow to be interviewed in person so you can start almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions by the recruiter once I was onsite. They brought me in and said, we think you'd be a better fit for this other position. Handed me a job description and had me come in the following Monday to be interviewed by yet another person.   2 Answers

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NSC Global (Mason, OH (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

They asked me about my love of computers and helping people, given my background in customer service. I was also given a basic A+ questionnaire to fill out. It was pretty easy. Nothing to get worked up about.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about dealing with difficult users who could not get the help they wanted   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Melbourne) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter called me at 9:00 pm AEDT for 2 consecutive days and after telephonic round, they never got back to me, I had followed up for a day or two for feedback but no minimum courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Friday after lunch, what settings do you put in ServiceNow?   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Brno (Czech Republic)) in February 2014.

Interview

very strange interview, i applied for tier 2 position then they said, the position is gone but we open new position (tier 1) then i went for second interview and at end they said you will be board with tier 1 position because you are qualified for tier 2 and above, any way it was totally strange for me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.