NSC Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

NSC Global Interview Questions

Interviews at NSC Global

2.2

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewer called me from a cell phone in their car. Poor reception and the interviewer seemed very distracted and uninterested. Interviewer was late and rude. Never any follow up from this company.

Interview Questions

• Not really a question. Interviewer stated you will work all holidays and weekends. You will not be allowed to take vacation during the Summer.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked on a computer before?   Answer Question

Field Engineer - Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NSC Global (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was hired "on the spot" and looking back, was mislead and deceivef about what the position would end up being like. The onboarding process was very complicated, frustrating, and tedious, to the point that I nearly came close to declining the job offer and not starting the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new position?   1 Answer

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSC Global (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within one day after applying and set up a phone screening. However the recruiter spoke so fast about the position (which I was sent a description for) that it was nearly impossible to keep up with what the position entailed. I barely had any time to ask any questions and it was clear the recruiter didn't even look at my resume because when I brought up my skills, I got a "mmhmm." The recruiter also made negative comments (which they played off as a joke) about the British manager I would be reporting to. I got the sense that the entire hiring process was disorganized. The only question I was asked was "how much are you looking for in a salary?" When I answered given all the duties a fair salary, they came back to me a few days later for nearly $20K less than I asked for and was told that if the manager was interested they would give me a call. I told them sure, but I haven't heard anything since.

After reading the reviews on this site, I did ask about holidays and was told there were 3 weeks vacation, a chance to telecommute after 6 months and 5 sick days. I'm skeptical as to whether this is true.

I also got the sense that since the recruiter said the manager kept changing the title on the position that the position was not really as advertised and they want people to work for very little money. I asked about culture and other tidbits. And it was clear that the recruiter really wasn't interested in explaining and only cared about potential salary.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Onboarding Process IS A Breeze Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Webster, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very informal, was taken a tour and introduced to employees at the warehouse. Agency interviewed over phone. Administrative was all online. Meet with client who interviewed me. Was made an offer 3 days later.

Helpdesk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NSC Global (Mason, OH (US)).

Interview

Applied through craigslist.got a call next day.had a 20 minute breifing.after that received 2 online tests in email.completed that.even before that face to face was scheduled for next day.in face to face there wasn't much.a 20 questions objective test was taken.difficulty level ,I would say medium.everthing was about computers mainly hardware side.got good score in that.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NSC Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was phone interview with a corporate manager. He had hr setup a time for phœne interview. After that, interview with their top tech guy. He questions you with tech questions.

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NSC Global.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview and it was a direct hire. Interviewed at the job location and they had me take a skills test. After grading me test they followed up with a couple of questions or scenarios and asked me how I would respond.

Interview Questions

• If a client said they couldn't connect to the internet, what type of questions would you ask them?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NSC Global (Greenville, SC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy to understand questions regarding past IT and customer experience. It was a two part interview. After applying, I got a call from a recruiter regarding the position and gave me initial background questions over the phone. The second interview happened on-site with similar questions. All-in-All very quick and painless.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NSC Global (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially spoke with hiring manager over the phone. He called 20 minutes late and sounded like he was about to pass out. Also interrupted the interview to mention something about sending Wendy's coupons to co-workers. Very unprofessional, but I was offered an in-person interview.
    The two person interviewers were much more pleasant to deal with. They explained the job details (the job description posted online wasn't completely accurate) and asked some basic computer knowledge questions. Afterwords they gave me a tour of the facility.

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowlett, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NSC Global (Rowlett, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager who told me I was overqualified. I expected that to be the end of it. Then 2 days later was asked to meet (virtually) with his boss. Interview went well; was asked to "complete a challenge". Heard nothing for 3 weeks, figured they'd decided to hire someone else. Out-of-the-blue, 3 weeks to the day later, I get emailed a "challenge" that looks like a request for all the internal process work they were hiring this consultant to perform. I politely declined to provide reams of documentation in two days.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.