Nasdaq Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nasdaq Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nasdaq in February 2013.

Interview

Asked basic questions anyone should be expecting on an interview, like how the business is structured - what would be things you can improve here etc, I had a good overall exp.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nasdaq

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney) in October 2019.

Interview

1. HR interview
    2. "Technical" Interview, pretty much just went through your resume and asked your skills.....

This company probably has the most unprofessional and rudest HR and the most burnt-out employee (interviewers) I've ever seen. Full of bs interview questions. Also, it is a minimum pay............

Personally, I think people who actually respect themselves or want some personal development shouldn't consider nasdaq at all!!! At least for this role!!! Unless you actually run out of options.

Interview Questions

• 1. HR interview:
      why nasdaq why this role etc; classic HR questions
      why manhole is round...

2. Tech Interview:
      Went through your resume
      asked about some pirate questions...not relevant at all...full of bs
      only knew the job content after I asked them. Basically you just need to write some scripts and the most bs work ever...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Sydney) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed once only, I met with the person who was to be my manager and we have a chat about my experience and also his expectancies and was given description of what the role is all about. I was then provided with a sheet of paper which was a document that they are currently using and I was told to see how I can improve the document.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to review a manual / client-facing document they have written and told to spot any mistakes like grammatical and any improvements possible   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.