Nasdaq Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Nasdaq Interview Questions

Interviews at Nasdaq

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Denver, CO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The process took 5 days,
    I applied as a data scientist and was interviewed for 30 minutes with technical questions. Know basics of SQL and python. Overall an average interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied this job through the website, Monster.com and got a phone interview from HR and hiring manager, and then a week later got onsite for technical interview. The hiring process took about 2 weeks long.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Design patterns? What are your favorite ones?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

it wasn't that hard. People were very nice and my ex boss was very pleased for me tostay but i didnt' get the job for a reason. I qowuldve love dto work there, hopefully later i get in there hope.

Compensation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Standard interview with standard interview questions. The interviewer seemed to be interested to be only interested in getting information for ticking boxes, not really interested in trying to figure out cultural fit or any other parameters pertinent to being a well-rounded employee.

Sales Interview

Interview

Interviewed first round through WayUp. It was a pretty standard interview but I actually really appreciated the WayUp interview. Was really low stress and they sent you personalized feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What specific experience do you have related to this job?   Answer Question

Talent Coordinator Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone to discuss the position. They were very informative and gave me a great overview of the position. I heard back in a timely manner that I was no longer being considered for the position, but I did appreciate the quick feedback and was appreciative of their decisiveness.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round with hr and arranged an interview with hiring manager. After talk to the hiring manager, I was invited to an in person interview. 4 rounds with some basic technical question, data structure, basic algorithm and some brain teasers which I did not expect. Small team.

Interview Questions

• find out the only one which is heavier than the other 8 balls by gauging 2 times   2 Answers

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online to summer intern position, conducted 3 phone interviews. Was required to submit a resume and also to study basic positional information in order to remain competitive with other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nasdaq in November 2019.

Interview

15 minute screening phone call followed by two phone interviews that lasted about 15-20 min. Mostly behavioral and then position specific questions. Interviewers were extremely friendly and gave good feedback overall.

Interview Questions

• Why Nasdaq?
      Give an example of when you worked with a team. What were some challenges you faced?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

two phone interview, The first is with HR, Couple of weeks later, HR will call candidates again to if they are selected and learn more about the information from the candidates. The second is with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.