National Australia Bank Financial Crimes Investigation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Financial Crimes Investigation Analyst

Interviews at National Australia Bank

2.5

Financial Crimes Investigation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in May 2019.

Interview

1. Online Game where you need to multitask on 3 different activities e.g. adding sums, saying whether there are duplicates in a set of numbers and clicking to 'answer' a phone if it starts with a certain number.
2. Video interview, answer 3 questions
3. Engagement centre. Found out more about NAB, their values and benefits, and the jobs themselves. Did two activities. One group activity and one cognitive speed test.

Received a call about the outcome the next day after the engagement centre.

Really fun and easy process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone asked you to do something that you knew was wrong?   7 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for National Australia Bank

Financial Crime Investigation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

1. Online Test consists of 3 parts, multi-tasking; logical; Behavior (About 30 mins in total)
    2. One way online interview questions where I have been asked 3 questions, with 1.5 mins given for each answer. (where I am currently at)
    3. Engagement Centre (The next step)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone told you to do something that you know is wrong?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.