National Australia Bank Financial Crimes Investigation Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 565 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

National Australia Bank

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in May 2019

Interview

1. Online Game where you need to multitask on 3 different activities e.g. adding sums, saying whether there are duplicates in a set of numbers and clicking to 'answer' a phone if it starts with a certain number. 2. Video interview, answer 3 questions 3. Engagement centre. Found out more about NAB, their values and benefits, and the jobs themselves. Did two activities. One group activity and one cognitive speed test. Received a call about the outcome the next day after the engagement centre. Really fun and easy process.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone asked you to do something that you knew was wrong?
    7 Answers
4 people found this interview helpful

National Australia Bank

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Australia Bank (Melbourne) in Apr 2019

Interview

1. Online Test consists of 3 parts, multi-tasking; logical; Behavior (About 30 mins in total) 2. One way online interview questions where I have been asked 3 questions, with 1.5 mins given for each answer. (where I am currently at) 3. Engagement Centre (The next step)

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone told you to do something that you know is wrong?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed