Nous Group Graduate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Graduate Consultant

Nous Group Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Nous Group

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nous Group in December 2013.

Interview

At first, it was a phone interview, but it had to be rescheduled to a Skype interview since the line was very choppy and the recruiter couldn't hear me. She was very nice during the whole interview process. it was still the preliminary phone interview, but it gave a clear indication that the company was very open and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Please Talk about a particular political issue, and what businesses are doing about it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nous Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nous Group (Sydney) in February 2020.

Interview

- initial invitation for an online case assessment (can choose between 4 scenarios)
    - 30 min phone interview with recruitment team (mostly behavioural questions asked - concerned about individual fit within the organisation)
    - rejection via email with no feedback

Interview Questions

Nous Group Response

30 Mar 2020 – Chief People Officer

Congratulations on performing well on your online case assessment and progressing to interview. We received over 1200 applications in two weeks for our graduate roles, with 18% getting through to the online assessment and then 10% to the preliminary interview. Due to COVID-19 our interviews were all moved from face to face to telephone, to ensure the safety of candidates and Nousers. The preliminary interview is designed to understand background and fit, with the further interviews delving into skill and capability, including written and verbal case assessments. With the volume of applications we are using email to reject candidates after the preliminary interview, with a phone call after the subsequent interviews. Please email our careers inbox if you would like feedback on your interview. Best of luck with your job search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nous Group (Brisbane) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in April 2016 for a Graduate Consultant role with Nous Group. Was thrown off my the fact the interviewers admitted they didn't know much about the process, and didn't really know how to explain the tasks. Both interviewers had been with Nous less than 5 years. Was not the experience I was expecting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.