Oakton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Oakton Interview Questions

Interviews at Oakton

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

Great interview process. They will expect scenario based examples from the candidate. Not the one word answers.
    If possible use white board to explain the process and steps you follow to provide the solution.

Interview Questions

• How to improve the performance of a web application and the factors you consider as part this.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process sucks. I thought it would be better not to disclose the process. Any way will get the experience at oakton. So finally interview is so easy to cracking. U will get only basic questions , because maximum number of people does not the basics at all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There will be no negotiations at all becoz they will say that, providing lunch..... Etc.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

initially will have 1st level screening from resentment
    below are the interview Stages
    Technical Interview
    2nd level technical interview
    manager level interview
    Onsite interview if applicable
    If every thing goes well you will have an HR discussion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

we can consider the offer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were many rounds. but looks ok to clear all rounds. Technical interviewer having good knowledge on subjects and concept.
    written test &technical round & manager round &Onshore manager round &Hr round

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about core java
      Oops concepts
      advanced java   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is good but bit delay, it will start from resume screening and interview one to one (5 technical). They was asked about the technical, verbal and communication skills.

Digital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oakton (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Used seek.com.au to find the job
    2. I included a CV and a cover letter
    3. I got a call to set an interview
    4. Did the relevant due diligence (Company, Market, Managers, and Clients), I wish I would have known about glassdoor.com.au at the time, it could have given me a clearer and real perspective to set expectations.

interviews:
    1. Manager (who didn't show up) so replaced by another consultant
    2. Manager
    3. Manager + Another consultant

The entire process took 10 days.

Interview Questions

• All based on experience that could be replicated in the job, relevant technologies, and personal apporach   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short and inflexible

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oakton (Melbourne) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached by company HR via linked-in . Started as normal process where i was asked few background questions and my expertise. I was told expected salary and job description and scheduled face to face interview.

Face to face interview was conducted by Senior Consultant and technical manager. The guy asked me .Net related questions , Design patterns , Front end (Bootstrap). I would say normal stuff. The manager asked some personality questions. A day after i was offered the job.

L&D Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three rounds with different people in the hierarchy. a panel round with HR had interesting questions about the real role. the situational questions abour information management, training freshers and setting up centers of excellence were well planned to assess competencies in the L&D domain

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in setting up an L&D function   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Sydney) in December 2014.

Interview

1-on-1 with Director level and another one with a peer. Mostly 2-way communication in a small round table room. The interview was set up to be less formal than initially thought.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach clients having not had experience in consulting work before?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

will have first round of technical interview with the tecnical leads, second round will be taken by managers. Both the rounds will be primarily based on the technical capabilities. If the candidate is strong or moderate in those areas. He will be sent for review to Human Resource department.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.