Olympus Corporation of the Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Olympus Corporation of the Americas Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2018

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Center Valley, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview/hiring process was pretty standard. Initial interview was conducted by recruiter 30-35 min phone screening. The second interview was 30 min discussion with hiring manager; role, responsibilities, and expectations outlined. The third interview was in-person at corp office in Center Valley; consisted of three conversations.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time in your career wherein resistance was received to a program, initiative, and strategy you wanted to implement? How did you overcome the barriers.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was fairly straightforward. They were honest and truthful and fairly fun to talk to. Didn't ask anything too crazy. Be yourself and it will take care of itself.

EndoTherapy TM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwest Harbor, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Northwest Harbor, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Good so far. They have been responsive and seem like a smart group of people. Sounds like a great opportunity with lots of potential for growth. The division appears to be well poised for growth.

Indirect Sourcing Speciast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Brooklyn Park, MN (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on line and within 45 days, an outside recruiter did a phone interview and promptly recommended to the Hiring Manager to interview me in person. The next step was an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around my ERP and systems experience. I was very impressed that at the end of the interview the Hiring Manager asked if I thought I could work with her. I have never been asked that ever and she showed genuine concern that I like working for her as much as she would like working for me. She said she was very impressed with my qualifications and style.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was great. I was given a company tour to got to know about different departments that work together in a project. They were pretty quick in letting me know about the interview decision.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas.

Interview

After first talking to the recruiter there was a phone interview with the regional manager. It was a fairly casual conversation about the role and the expectations. The only feedback I got was that he preferred the other candidates so I did not make it to the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me how you see a typical day going in this role at Olympus.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First I came the company to have a interview. The interview was more than 2 hours and I met with 4 person in the data team. Each of them is professional and nice. The problems was more about myself and a little professional problems.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas.

Interview

I have never been apart of such a terrible interview process, regional manager was late and dug into only my first part of my resume. You could tell they have never done a interview together before, told me the people who use percentages on their resume lie... first time I have ever heard that. I had my numbers there to back it up, felt like they were just wasting my time. Even if I was offered I wouldn't take the position, sad such a great company.

Interview Questions

• Run me through your resume...   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got an email 2 days after I applied. The first interview was with HR. Later she scheduled Skype interview with hiring manager and another product development Engineer. Later I was invited for onsite interview in Seattle.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a situation if you didnt agree with your boss.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Valley, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Olympus Corporation of the Americas (Center Valley, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was held with HR person over the phone. She advised I would be moving to the next round and to expect an email with next steps. After not hearing anything for a week and a half, I followed up with her and received no response. Afterwards I checked the application portal to find out they passed on my application. While they may have had valid reasons for passing on the application, the lack of professionalism/non-responsiveness of the HR staff, especially after being told you are moving to the next/final round of interviews reflects poorly on this organization and frankly is a good sign to me that I would not want to work here. They don't treat potential candidates with much respect and that's a big red flag in my mind.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you. . .   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.