OneSteel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at OneSteel

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OneSteel (Brisbane) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied for job via an advert. I initially wad sent w link you do some online skill testing. Testing included comprehension and mechanical abilities and spacial awareness. I was called and had a phone screen with HR who then organised a meeting with the manager and his manager. I met with them both and the interview was short. It was suggested to get a good feel for the role that I come in for a few hours and sit with other project coordinators. It was worthwhile.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with reading architectural and structural drawings?   Answer Question

Vacation Student (Engineering) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OneSteel.

Interview

Completed an online application and problem solving test.
    First stage: phone interview - HR
    Second stage: phone interview - engineering
    The questions in the first stage were easy to answer and I felt that I did well.
    Unfortunately I did not get to second stage due to a cut in the number of students being taken.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Applied online, then received an invitation to complete an online psychometric exam. The exam was very straightforward. Received an email inviting me to complete a phone interview with HR. These questions were based on what I know about the company and my motivations for applying for the position. The next interview was behavioral with a manager.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were any difficult, they were behavioral ans pretty standard   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.