Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Oracle Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2018
3,932 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter to have a 30 mins phone call. It involved knowing about my experience and skills. Then followed by a webinar which helped us understand better about the interview process. Then we were called for an on-site interview. The interview involved 2 presentations. The 1st presentation was about explaining a virtual customer about Oracle cloud and next one was to explain the project and its architecture. Interviewers were very hospitable and friendly and made me more comfortable to do better.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Was an on-campus process, where I spoke with employees. One was with a Recruiter, one with an account manager, and one with a tech manager. It was about a 2-3 week process; everyone was very responsive and moved pretty quickly. Everyone seemed nice, but I ended up not taking it because I decided I didn't want to go into sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The recruiter interviewing me didn't exactly know what she was asking for. When I asked for feedback she said I was the best she's had but I never received an offer. The questions were vague and open ended, with no correct answer. Not my best phone interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after being with the company for 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. Received call wanting to interview. Interview. Waited for response. Applied online. Received call wanting to interview. Interview. Waited for response. Applied online. Received call wanting to interview. Interview. Waited for response.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was three parts: one phone screen, one in-person interview, and another longer phone interview. All three were relatively conversational. Most questions were situational or based on drawing from past experiences.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Talked to hiring manager, scheduled onsite interview. The team was extremely unprepared. Told me whey would talk it over and that was it. Emailed back after 1 month just for closure’s sake, the manager had the audacity to say that their debrief is scheduled for today. No response after, obviously.

Interview Questions

• The team was full of junior folks - they were not sure what to ask   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the recruiter. I was then contacted by the hiring manager and set up a one-on-one with the department VP and finally a panel interview with 5 PMs.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I have been interviewed by recruiters, users, and division head. Each interview took between 30-60 minutes. I also have been processed for background checking and application approval. I have waited for 3 months, and no news at all.

Cloud Solution Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Initially received an email from a recruiter with Oracle stating that they are looking for people to fill a new Cloud Solutions Engineering Team. I responded with interest, and we scheduled a phone call to go over work experience, job description, etc.

Recruiter and I verified what time zone I was in, but received a call an hour before it was scheduled. Unfortunately I was unable to call back until the actual scheduled time. When I returned the call the recruiter seemed annoyed that I had "missed" the initial call, and told me that I(myself not them) must have not gotten the time wrong. Although they had called me an hour early.

The first question asked was if I had a Bachelors degree, which I do not, and is clear on any and every employment site I have a profile. Interview ended there, was told the job role required a Bachelors degree.

Wouldn't have scheduled an phone call if I knew the main job requirement was a Bachelors degree. Wasn't given a job description or posting link in any emails received from the recruiter. Not upset at the recruiter, just wish they would have paid closer attention to my profile before reaching out.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a Bachelors degree?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

The first one was a short face - to face interview with mainly behavioral questions. The next was a phone interview which involved more of my background, along with other behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.