Oracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Oracle

5,389 Interview Reviews

2.9

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews and received a verbal offer. Was really excited, planned a whole cross-country move. Then got a call late one night about three weeks later, saying actually nevermind we’re restructuring so we’re pulling the offer. Would have been helpful if they had figured out their hiring needs BEFORE extending an offer, but what can you do. Please know that a verbal offer from them doesn’t mean anything, and you should 1000% keep looking until you have something in writing. Really disappointing experience.

BDR Interview

Interview

The first interview was a simple phone call with a recruiter within the company just covering basic interview questions. Be prepared to discuss experiences you've had or times you've failed. The second interview was a zoom interview with a manager, there's a mock call followed by other interview questions. Haven't had the third interview yet.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you failed and how did you overcome it?
      What is something that you struggle with?- show honesty here not a basic response
      Why sales? Long term goal?   Answer Question

Interview

Three interviews with different groups. One interview talks a lot about the resume and discuss very deeply about some design options. The others spend most of the time on coding questions.

Interview Questions

• How will you improve the performance if there is a lot of requests in your project(one of the project on resume).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

one round of phone screen and then onsite with 3 teams. one for one hour, then a follow up call. happened in next week. people are nice and kind. I don't have a fast speed answering the question.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two separate interviews with different managers from different office locations. The process was very straightforward and gave me an opportunity to introduce myself, my background and answer behavioral questions by speaking to my experience and how I would respond to different situations.

Interview Questions

• - Describe yourself in three words
      - Have you ever worked in a team setting and what role did you play?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

-Recruiter contact to determine earning expectations, and availability

-Call from hiring manager (1 hr) general info about experience, role, and expectations. Some technical screening, and understand the travel appetite
    -2 Calls with peers for technical screen and explain the ramp up plans, and the territory
    -1 call with Account Executive over work habbits, and style of collaboration
    -Offer

Director Interview

Interview

Can one call with Human Resources that was fairly standard. Was called back for a in-person interview with hiring manager and finally a third interview with executive team and head of office.

Internship Interview

Interview

First phase was a quick online interview asking general questions and then a short programming assessment. Second phase would have been similar but with a panel instead of individual interviewer; however, could not proceed due to personal constraints.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

30 min phone screen. The recruiter had a check on some basic information and then aksed several questions about the experience on resume. In the last, the recruiter let me ask he/she questions.

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Round of phone interviews and zooms. All covid right now so no in person, very basic interview questions. Moved me from manager in La to talking with someone in denver.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage people close to you in age?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.