Orora Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Orora Interview Questions

Interviews at Orora

2.7

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orora (Tempe, AZ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of four steps: phone screen, in-person 1:1, phone 1:1, 1.5 hour in-person panel. Marilyn from HR was very helpful and communicative during the whole process. The only surprise was the 3rd step (phone 1:1) - I thought the interview process would only consist of three steps, instead of four.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with pushback from leadership.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had experience as a liaison between two groups?   Answer Question
    • What is your level of knowledge/skills with Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Orora.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Over seven months later, Orora reaches out to me to try to schedule an interview. I'd forgotten who Orora was and found it extraordinarily distasteful that this organization considered a seven month gap between application and interview acceptable.

Interview Questions

• "I won't acknowledge that it's been over 7 months since you've applied, but ... here, can you come in on Tuesday?"   1 Answer

Orora Response

19 Jul 2018 – Director, Talent Acquistion

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I would like to take a moment to apologize to you - as your experience does not represent our values and/or standards. This particular search... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Orora (Tempe, AZ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR management. Very comfortable and casual setting. The overall interview took a little more than an hour. My first impressions were that this was a good company to work for. In addition to that, they really stressed the importance of having fun while they work hard. They mentioned that they value their employees and by reading most of the reviews it appears they do.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to meet deadlines?
      How do you deal with many interruptions?
      How do you satisfy and unhappy customer?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orora (Union City, CA (US)).

Interview

It's was pretty good the only thing was process Was taking so long but other then that they let you know if get the job or not it's temp to hire permanent

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bout yourself   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orora (Buena Park, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I arrived for my interview about 15 minutes early as requested to meet with my HR contact and fill in paperwork. The receptionist greeted me and called the HR person. I was early, so I filled out the necessary paperwork and began the interview about twenty minutes later.

I interviewed with 2 people and learned a great deal about this very interesting company! Packaging is by far one of the more unique opportunities that I have come across. I liked them and they seem to like me. I was also asked to complete a skills assessment evaluation. While I am not "waiting" for this job, I believe in keeping all opportunities open and the learning and development world is a small world and our paths will likely cross again.

We continue to remain in touch as the hiring manager's situation has changed and the position has not yet been filled.

Interview Questions

• the types of learning programs that I've designed, synchronous versus asynchronous, measurements of success   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA (US)

Application

Interview

1. Arrived for interview 20 minutes early as requested to meet with HR contact and fill in paperwork.
    2. The receptionist couldn’t locate the HR person – she had gone to lunch.
    3. They also couldn’t locate the paperwork I needed to fill out.
    4. I eventually had the interview after waiting for about 30 minutes. That went well, and the 2 people who interviewed me were very courteous.
    5. When the interview was over they located the paperwork, and I completed it in its entirely as requested (failure to do so would render my application null and void).
    6. I had to add my date of birth. Asking for this is very bad practice.
    7. Never did meet the HR person. She never returned.
    8. Never heard anything so followed up after about a month by email. No reply.
    9. Gave up. I don’t want to work for a company that has such shady HR practices and treats potential employees so appallingly.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orora (Tempe, AZ (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

i was impressed at first with the people i talked to and all the hoops you had to jump through o get the job. I think they mislead people about what is acheivable here and what you are really capable of doing as far as career path going forward.

Interview Questions

• WHAT KIND OF A SALES PERSON ARE YOU?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orora (Tracy, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview hiring process was thorough and seemed to be directly based on both the business and role for which I applied. The HR staff was nothing short of first-rate, and did an excellent job at making the process a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work experience.   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orora (Newark, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews (in total) about an hour each with multiple different questions regarding my professional experience and what value I can bring to this company. Also, I was given few challenge questions on how to deal with different issues and how to analyze specific situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe and analyze issues/problems which can happen within Supply Chain and how they can be prevented.   Answer Question

Orora Response

23 Aug 2017 – Director, Talent Acquistion

Thank you for your feedback! it brings us joy to see you had a wonderful positive experience. We're working hard to create a superb candidate and new hire experience. In the next few months - we'll... More

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Orora (Buena Park, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was fast and extensive. I was able to meet a variety of stakeholder, peers and colleagues . This helped me learn about the company and culture. Everyone was very nice. The Orora Recruiter was phenomenal and kept me updated on the process, next steps and was very knowledgeable about the company and business. Very professional

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had a tough, complex situation and how did you manage expectations with your stakeholders?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.