Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Pacific Dental Services

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

First with recruiter , then with the regional manger and then with the owner dentists.
    Overall good experience. Lot of why dentistry , what motivates you kind of questions .

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in May 2016.

Interview

Professional and found interviewers personal and engaging. Was able to see clinic options in person and visited with personnel in each office. Met later at a restaurant with several other interviewers, got to ask many questions and felt very relaxed.

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in February 2017.

Interview

Looked through indeed, emailed the ad, was called by the regional manager who set up the interview with doctor.. Interviewed with Doctor first then Regional Manager, shadowed for a couple of days then an offer was placed if the doctor liked you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an obvious DO decay and shadowing on mesial on tooth?   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Phone interview with recruiter, second one with regional manager, and the third interview is in person with the regional manager and owner dentist. Very straight forward interview process. Probably took about two weeks.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Glendale, AZ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First, I was screened via phone with the recruiter. Then, the owner doc and regional manager took me out to lunch. Then we went to the practice where I thad mock patient interactions.

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Set up meeting with regional manager and owner dentist. Spent day shadowing and interviewing the owner dentist. Received good insight into how the office was ran. At the end of the day, the regional manager said she would contact me for further discussion.

Interview Questions

Pacific Dental Services Response

15 Feb 2019 – People Services

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a positive interview experience. If you would like to share additional information with us, please send us an e-mail: welisten@pacden.com... More

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

you apply on company website
    you do phone interview with regional manager
    you do in person interview at the office and maybe shadow them for day
    you do a tx plan/phone interview with the owner doctors
    you talk to regional manager again if hired and get a contract, go through background checks, etc.

Interview Questions

• At any interview they want to get to know you
      your strength/weaknesses , etc.   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted recruiter directly. Phone interview w/recruiter. Then another with regional manager. Then in person interview w/recruiter and regional manager at office. Met owner dentist. Got tour. Met co-worker and manager. Working interview at another location. Hired by phone. Personality quiz online. Digitally signed contract.

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with a regional manager - she asked very basic questions... how many years experience do you have?

Went it and had an interview one on one - same type of questions.. asked how much I was able to produce daily and if I was current with the technology that the office had onsite.

scheduled a working interview. The working interview went very well. They didn't put in too many difficult patients. Couple of exams with new patients so they could see how well my chairside manner was.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with both PPO and HMO insurance? Are you familiar with CEREC? What is your ADP?   Answer Question

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.