Pandora Jewelry Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pandora Jewelry Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Found on indeed. Was called a few days later by the current Assistant Manager to come in for an interview with the store manager. Came in dressed professional. After interviewing with her she said I would be contacted in about 2 weeks by the Director of Stores. She called the next day. I interviewed with the Director which was very casual. Soon after I received my employment offer by phone and email with a start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for leaving your current job? Your numbers were great last year.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pandora Jewelry

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Melbourne) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. Initially you had a video interview then an in store interview and then a final interview. The manager was lovely and nice. The interview was smooth because I had experience before so the questions were quite easy to me.

Interview Questions

• In 2 minutes, tell us why we would want to hire you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to help the manager perform better?   Answer Question
    • What makes you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.