Pandora Jewelry Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 27 Oct 2018

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry.

Interview

Found on indeed. Was called a few days later by the current Assistant Manager to come in for an interview with the store manager. Came in dressed professional. After interviewing with her she said I would be contacted in about 2 weeks by the Director of Stores. She called the next day. I interviewed with the Director which was very casual. Soon after I received my employment offer by phone and email with a start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for leaving your current job? Your numbers were great last year.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pandora Jewelry

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied via indeed. A few days later I was emailed and asked if I was interested in a interview. The email had instructions on how to dress, and to research the company. (no need for that since I’m always researching about the companies I interview (thanks glassdoor). Interviewed with the store manager (?). He only asked me one question (that was irrelevant to the position of the company) and the rest that he talk about was about the company and things that had nothing to do with the position at hand. When asked if I had questions, I asked what would be the process of the interviewing. He said that the process could take about 2 months of interviews. I thank him and said I no longer showed interest in the position nor the company.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Melbourne) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. Initially you had a video interview then an in store interview and then a final interview. The manager was lovely and nice. The interview was smooth because I had experience before so the questions were quite easy to me.

Interview Questions

• In 2 minutes, tell us why we would want to hire you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to help the manager perform better?   Answer Question
    • What makes you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.