Pandora Media, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pandora Media, LLC Interview Questions

Interviews at Pandora Media, LLC

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC.

Interview

I was required to finish a video interview within forty-eight hours. There are five questions in total, some of which are behavioral questions, the others related to technical questions. Then I got a phone call from HR and discussed the next steps. The process took two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you learn about Pandora; Why this position; Talk about your program   1 Answer

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

First, I submitted a video interview. Next, they contacted me about a face-to-face video interview with several different team members! It was fun, and it was never boring. All of the employees seem super fun and passionate.

Interview Questions

• One of my favorite Pandora stations.   3 Answers

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Interview

I have applied for Pandora Backend Engineer Intern and after few weeks received a link for Hire Vue Interview which was basically only behavioral questions. After I got selected in the Hire Vue round Hr contacted me for scheduling an interview. Interview was more of on my Resume. After the interview never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC.

Interview

Completed a prerecorded video interview, then had an 1.5 hr video call with managers and engineers that included past experiences and algorithm questions that took knowledge of the tech stack that you're interested in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pandora?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC.

Interview

I received a BCC email from someone on the talent team that was clearly sent to multiple candidates requesting I complete a video interview prompt. The video interview was a series of questions where you are recording yourself and not speaking to an actual person. It was a very impersonal process.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience using advertising operations programs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC in December 2019.

Interview

The first step was a one-way video interview where you had to record your answers to the questions asked on the screen. I thought that was quite dehumanizing and impersonal. The second step was a portfolio review but they ghosted me after I sent them my portfolio.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC (Boulder, CO (US)).

Interview

Initially had a screening call with Recruitment Manager, followed by online coding challenge and discussions for an hr. Then was invited for 5 hrs of on-premises interview which had multiple rounds of white board coding and design sessions.

Interview Questions

• Datastructure/Algo related white board session. Design related Whiteboard sessions   1 Answer

Senior Fina Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC.

Interview

It was fine. the interview went well. At first the recruiter screened me and i passed. Next I talked to a hiriing manager and I passed. Next I talked to the VP of finance which went wel..

Interview Questions

• They asked for compensation   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, know what you’re applying for and be chipper. Be confident. Know you’re past experience. You want to be your authentic cool self to fit the culture

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your lAst role   1 Answer

HR Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Media, LLC.

Interview

Long interview process which involved several video calls. Many of the interviewees asked me the same questions. There was also a lot of talk about diversity attracting some of the interviewees, who were minorities. I wasn't sure if that was mentioned to make me feel more comfortable as a minority myself but it was odd. The follow up process with the final decision was pretty bad, but when they needed me to interview they were responsive. I literally had to hunt down the recruiter myself, and when I finally got him he gave me the run around. It's amazing how important you are to these companies when they need to fill their interview quota, but as soon as the interviewees decide you're not going to be hired, they disappear and you have to beg for closure.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for the company...   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.