Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Pearson Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearson

2.8

Online Writing Tutor Interview

Interview

I never spoke with anyone. I filled out a lengthy application online then was notified some weeks later that I had made it to the next step. The interview consisted of a mock run using their system to help a student with an essay. The process was timed.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

I had a good experience interviewing experience with them. One of the interviewers was in site and the rest joined through a conference call. Asked me some easy technical questions.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by HR the following week for a phone screen. The recruiter could barely speak English and write coherent emails so it was very difficult to understand her. She also couldn't understand the concept of "time zones" and kept missing our scheduled interviews because of this...really unprofessional.

Typing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

sir please give me a job please i am very poor . but i am very intteligent. so you dont warry i do work good so please sir give. me a job

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to complete an online recorded interview. After the interview, I did not receive any communication from the Recruiting team and just saw the job posted again. Pearson's recruiting team should be better at communicating with potential applicants.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Long and drawn out process- 2-3 Phone Interviews, Video Interview, Group Panel Interview and a Campus Project - Be prepared to go the long haul, put in much effort and then potentially not receive the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Mostly ask questions on the work experience. Your current experience with case studies to support your experience will help. Also, there are multiple rounds of interview and it take 3 -4 weeks for the entire process

Interview Questions

• Describe your current job experience
      Why do you want to leave your current job   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

I was approached by their recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. She told that she will pass my information to the hiring manager. After one month, I asked for an update and the recruiter told me that they progressed with other candidates.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Lots of levels of interviews. I've completed round one with the recruiter and round two with the District Supervisor. There are more interviews to come apparently.
    Education background is a must. Educational sales experience of presenting and in servicing is a must. Lots of questions about managing a large territory as well as managing the high demands of the job too.
    Not an interview for a beginner just entering the field.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in round 1- Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Log on to a site that they provide and questions appeared and recorded your response via video recording. Question where common like "Tell me about yourself". Each question gave you 2 attempts to record in case you messed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here? Describe a weakness   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.