PepsiCo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at PepsiCo

2,354 Interview Reviews

2.8

Corporate Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Slow but clear process. Went onsite to interview. No absurd case questions, discussed background, goals and met with managers, HR, and SVP.

I give this a negative experience because even though my interview was 6+ months ago I still haven't been reimbursed for it. I submitted my reimbursement paperwork 4 weeks after the interview, their outsourcing/accounts payable team said they lost it, and I've been in email automation limbo trying to get my $350 dollars back (worth it to do so), but come on PepsiCo - you guys need to use Concur or automatic reimbursement for candidate interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why PepsiCo? How would you segment store types etc   2 Answers

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

I interviewed first on campus which took about 30 mins. Then, I was flown to the Detroit office for the final round interview. It was 3 rounds. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be open to relocate

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

thorough and detailed. i met people from hr, my manager and peers. all-in-all, it was quite thorough considering i was a contractor. thorough and detailed. i met people from hr, my manager and peers. all-in-all, it was quite thorough considering i was a contractor.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter called me, had telephone interview with hiring manager, the face to face interview. Face to face was weird as most people involved were folks I didn't work with or for. Biggest issue was salary negotiations - PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Then, there was a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

PepsiCo completely low balled the position and barely came close to market standards. Was like pulling teeth to get 15% lower than typical hourly rate.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I submitted an application online and was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist about 2 weeks later. We scheduled a phone screen later in the week. I had a screening with hiring manager the following week. She moved me ahead to an in-person interview.

The final interview was a series of five in-person interviews with various marketing and cross-functional team members.

This is where things went south...the hiring manager had to cancel due to an emergency (understandable). We connected the following day and scheduled another in-person interview for the following week. I received an email from an HR coordinator saying that the hiring manager had to cancel, and that someone would call me about next steps within 24 hours.

Not only did no one ever contact me, but I received a form rejection email over a week later. I don't mind the rejection, but the fact that they dragged it out for so long (they even re-posted the job before I got my email!) didn't sit well with me at all.

Also- the talent acquisition specialist said that I would receive feedback no matter the outcome, but I never did. It was so strange how they were interested one minute, then dropped me with no explanation the next.

Interview Questions

• STAR Format- e.g. Tell me about a time when you motivated a team, tell me about a time when you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Associate Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Newport News, VA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then I had an onsite interview. It was a 2 person panel. Phone is Human Resources. They tell you about the job, the hours and the pay.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview view went on well. I had two interview the same day. They first introduce the organization to me and give me an overall description on what is this job for and what they expect from the candidate

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with HR, hiring manager and director. Asked fair questions on experience and behavioral questions. I appreciated their challenging and creative questions that made me think. Everyone was courteous and respectful.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Somers, NY (US)).

Interview

Was contacted via email first. The contact found my resume on my university's website. Did 3 phone interviews, then came into the office for a 1:1 interview with 10 different people in the company's HQ once I arrived home from my overseas internship. 2 weeks later, I got the call that I go the job.

Interview Questions

• What is wrong with this can? [the interviewer was looking for print/color feedback]   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Rigorous interview process, I was asked to do 5 interviews with executives before getting the offer, however, I liked that. The interviews were long and each interviewer probed on different things (analytical ability, problem solving, financial acumen (yes, even for a marketing role this is a critical skill), behavioral, leadership & impact in my prior roles.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.