PepsiCo Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

PepsiCo Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated 1 Oct 2016

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly so it was easy to stray from the focal point of the conversation. Additionally, she provided feedback at the end to give me some tips on how to improve, which has been very helpful as of lately. The questions were mostly generic as expected from most interviews.

Interview Questions

• Her questions seemed to evolve based on what I told her. For example, she knew I had some experience with statistical analysis of data, so she asked me about an interesting finding that occurred from analyzing data. She also asked why I was interested in marketing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews then participated in their "Possibilities Day" where they bring in several candidates for round table with about 6 interviewers. Also got a tour of the campus and chance to talk with various employees. It was positive overall and the recruiter was great. She explained the process and called to follow up afterward.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about how to market their products - what would you do in certain situations. Asked for specific examples. Wanted detailed answers.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview, hiring manager phone interview and an onsite interview with several separate meetings with various staff members. Very encouraged by the timeliness of the initial interviews. Final interview day was exhausting having to be prepared to talk with so many individuals from different work areas. Hiring manager was very positive about my experience but ultimately I did not receive an offer. The team was extremely young and I felt maybe I didn't connect well with them.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was an employee referral and submitted my resume to HR via my contact at the company. It took about 4 weeks to schedule the interview because our calendars were tough to sync.

The interview was all behavioral and was focussed on establishing my credentials around Consumer Goods marketing. Frito-Lay was concerned about my experience with tools such as Nielsens and my ability to work with Category Management teams focussed on consumer products.

Questions included:

Describe your experience with Consumer Focus Groups
    Describe your experience with retail marketing
    Describe the tools you have used to understand consumer behaviors around your product and competing products

Due to the current economy and state of tine job market, you will not get into Frito-Lay, candidates with limited Consumer Goods experience and weak internal contacts at the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in measuring the effectiveness of advertising and media spend   Answer Question
    • What tools do yo use to forecast/predict consumer behavior?   Answer Question
    • How would you segment the US consumer market?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 Interviews rolled into one day in Denver.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview with two managers at a time, three interviews total. One asked most of the questions, the other took notes. The questions were about brand marketing, leadership, and industry knowledge. It seemed like each set of interviewers had different segment they were focusing on. One case question.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Purchase, NY (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Very fair and pleasant.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. On-site with 3 sets of pairs, with interview questions focused on specific areas.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

walkin for interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo in January 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the company based on my profile on Linkedin. Interview process consisted of four rounds. First two rounds were screening interviews with HR. They asked basic questions as “Why Pepsico” and behavioral questions. Round 3 was with a marketing director and consisted of more behavioral questions. Round 4 was a case interview. Overall process was positive. Very friendly people and accommodating of my schedule at work.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a tough decison you faced. How did you tackle it?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.