Philip Morris International Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.4

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

My friend who worked at the company referred me to the position (an internal analyst). A week later after I submit my resume, I got an email from HR and scheduled for an interview with CFO. The interview lasted for an hour. Afterwards, asked me to take online test (It also includes English test).

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?
    Also some technical question - How would you test revenue   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

They approached me. Scheduling the interview was a process since I was dealing with different individuals and there was clearly no communication between them. The actual interview lasted 2 hours and after they I haven’t heard a peep despite 2 follow ups. If a company is approaching a candidate they should be professional enough to at least get back to the candidate after an interview. A candidate’s time is just as important as a company’s.

Interview Questions

• The usual where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why PMI?
      Why do you want to leave your existing job?
      Technical questions.
      Also it was weird to have the HR person sizing me up during the interview with the hiring manager.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Application throught their website. 3 x 30min interviews with managers by phone. Simple to moderate level of difficult questions (kind of: why us, what you think we do... and give me example of a time...) . Promised a clear feedback but, different from more respectful companies, not real feedback is provided.

Interview Questions

• Why us ? Example of a time...   1 Answer

Philip Morris International Response

26 Oct 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience.

We’re sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of feedback following the interviews. Providing constructive feedback to our candidates is a key part of helping them to grow and learn from their experience.

It’s essential for us to offer a challenging environment, which is why our interview process can often be tough. With a focus on learning and development, we believe in helping our employees to discover their potential.

We wish you the best of luck in your future career!

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days afterwards to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was about my motivation, what it's important for me in a job, why would I be a good fit for the position and so on. The person I interviewed with was really friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She told me she needed to check with the hiring manager but that she thought I would have gotten a second interview.

I got a second interview with the HR manager and the hiring manager, the environment was very friendly and relaxed, I got again some general questions and some more specific ones about my experience and about the position. They also asked me several questions of the kind "how would you act in this situation".

I didn't get an offer unfortunately. They asked me whether I wanted a detailed feedback and I said yes, so they scheduled a call with me to explain their decision. I found it quite helpful.

The overall process was really smooth and they were really professional.

Interview Questions

• - Have you experience in sales? How many pizzas do you think are sold in Stockholm everyday?   Answer Question

Philip Morris International Response

13 Jan 2017

Hello! Thanks for reviewing your interview experience on our Glassdoor page. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.

We’re happy to see that you found our feedback useful. We believe it’s an important part of the process that can really help develop your future applications. Best of luck for the future!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very organised, It took approximately two moths, I applied online, I later had a phone Interview with the HR, allowed by a Skype Interview two weeks after with the HR and the hiring manager. Everything was very clear, no difficult questions but they were looking for a very specific profile. Asked about examples of previous tasks in different positions.

I received feedback of the interview two weeks after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Challenging situations, Specific questions about the position.   1 Answer

IS-Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)) in May 2016.

Interview

First exploratory interview with HR Project Manager. Was invited for a second interview with two IS managers. On the day of the second interview, upon arriving at the PMI offices, It was only then and there that I was notified the position had been internally filled the day before. Lack of professionalism on PMI's side here. Another hour-or-so long talk ensued in order to further assess professional history and personal skills for a potential future fit in the organization. They had a strong interest in hiring additional sales representatives. Not convincing at all.

Interview Questions

• - General explanations about previous professional or extracurricular activities
      - How you handled difficult situations in group in the past
      - How you were able to solve a past project or problem that inititially seemed very hard or impossible to solve   Answer Question

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

You will be oriented with the needed role by a HR person via phone. If you accept, they will ask you to come to the office or they will already do the interview during the phone call. If they find you fit for the role, they will ask you to come to the office to be interviewed by the direct supervisor. Sometimes, this may be a panel interview together with other supervisors but most of the time it's a 1 to 1 interview. Then, you will meet the direct supervisor's supervisor for further interview.

If you pass all of it, the job will be offered to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Belgrade (Serbia)) in July 2011.

Interview

First interview was with HR. Few days after HR interview I had more detailed interview with Head of department.
    Questions were related with soft skills and technical background.
    After mentioned interviews I was invited by phone for final round and got an offer.
    For other positions, agency screening is performed and several tests before starting with interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength comparing to the other candidates?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.