Philip Morris International Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Philip Morris International

2.8

Featured Interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in November 2019.

Interview

First round was over the phone and second round was at their office premises. First round was with my Manager and second round was by a panel. The interview process lasted 1.5 hour in each round.

Interview Questions

• About technical and management challenges I faced at my workplace, how I overcame it and what changed afterwards?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2019.

Interview

Given a hypothetical case study and expected to propose an idea within a specific time limit. Expected to come up with technical reasoning and illustration to support your ideas and plan. Followed with, you will be questioned on your portfolio and relevant research experiences

Engineer Interview

Interview

A Skype interview was scheduled with two research scientists and it took around 30 minutes. Mainly they asked questions about my experience based on my CV and we spent some time discussing technical details about the project.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a call from one of the consultant with which we chatted a bit on my previous experiences. The question weren't very pertinent to the job as I was being interviewed by a business person

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I have great interview experience, interview was professional and had 2 stages. After phone screening the’ve invaited me for face to face interview. I would recomend this company if you would like to work in Professional environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.