Philip Morris International Finance Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Finance Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Finance Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in February 2013.

Interview

Since the company was hiring in batches, I was one of the selected people initially contacted to send their CV. After which, the CV is paper-screened. Screened applicants are contacted for an initial interview trying to assess the person's ability to communicate and explain the experiences he/she has indicated in his/her CV. The applicant might/might not be invited to take the aptitude exam which tests logic, numerical ability and reading proficiency. Applicants who pass are given a case to present to a panel of employees ranging from top level to entry level. The setting is similar to a case presentation. Applicants are given feedback after evaluation by the panel. Then, depending on the assessment, an offer might be tendered.

Interview Questions

• What criticism/points for improvement have been consistently given to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

One Sided. The position and salary grade dictates the package offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Finance Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sintra (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Sintra (Portugal)) in February 2011.

Interview

I had one phone interview, some skills tests and a final interview.
    Also before start working I had to do some medical tests including a Drug Test.
    Everything was very structured and the communication with the HR department was very clear.
    I felt they were very proud of working there.

Interview Questions

• They ask me if it was ok for me to work in a company the produces cigarettes.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.