Philip Morris International INKOMPASS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International INKOMPASS Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The logical and numerical tests were okay, but yet to receive any response from the company. Waiting for the next process. I hope I get accepted to compete in the next task.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

INKOMPASS Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

First step - shl tests (verbal and numerical)
    Second step - assessment center during the whole day. The activities were mixed in different order but remained the same - three consecutive 1 on 1 interviews each lasting 10 min., personal case to solve in 45 min, group case with 3 of your teammates and a big case to launch a product which you solve in a team of 7-8 people. The assesment lasts from 9 to 5 so be prepared to work through the whole day.
    All employees were very friendly and positive so it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation when you were asked to do a job which you had no idea how to do. How did you manage it?   Answer Question
    • In an argument with your colleague you cannot come to an agreement. What would you do?   1 Answer

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2016.

Interview

The first step was to apply online and answer a math-logical exam, if approved, the next exam was a Situational test. After that I was invited to the on-ground assessment day, there were four activities, two related to a business case and one about a logistics. In the last step I had 3 interviews of 10 minutes each. The on-ground assessment is last all day long and they threw a party at the end. All the people were very nice and helpful.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2015.

Interview

After CV screening there is a online test and as a result of the online test the selected people are going through an all day group activities. These group activities are done by 4 and 8 people groups. Also they have a section when you have short interviews with 4 different employee in a way of speed dating.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you have to learn something by yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Pre-recorded video interview. There were 5 questions. For each question, 1 minute is given for preparation and another 2 minutes are given for answering the question. Before the interview, practices are given as many as you need, but they are irrelevant to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Apart from your home, if you get the choice, which city would you like to live at?   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

You go through the normal processes and get invited to an assessment centre. I would write that of the assessment centres I have been to, PMI did have the best one. We were based in a venue where we could play ping-pong - certainly not a usual experience! It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend applying to the firm.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crespellano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Crespellano (Italy)) in May 2016.

Interview

We took forst an Online numerical test, then a reasonal test, after that a video interview with recorded videos (there were five questions), cellphone interview and then the assessment day at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were working in a group and someone was not doing anything. what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you took a calculated risk   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Curitiba (Brazil)) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and cleared the online tests (logic, personality, math, english), then got a call and cleared the phone interview and then got invited to the On-ground Assesment day which was an amazing experience. Four activities total, individual case, two group cases and speed interviewing with three different interviewers (15 minutes each). Study tobacco logistics cases and use the On-ground assessment day to meet as many people as possible, there were a bunch of Philip Morris employees around and on the breaks you should get to know them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk.
      Tell me about a time you had to learn something totally new to you really fast.
      Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.
      Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that would compromise your group/team.   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Completed two online tests after applying. I heard back a while later, I'm assuming they wait for applications to close. I was called to set up a phone interview - phone interview was the next day (motivation, behavioural, situational, also a bit about your knowledge on the company), then was invited for an On-Ground Assessment, just at the end of the interview. The OGA is a full-day event, you have 4 exercises (speed-interviewing, presentation, group exercise where you evaluate topics and what other info you need to ask for, and another group exercise where you present an option and have to decide what to pursue). You get a lot of time to mingle and speak to PMI people during breaks, use this time wisely!! The OGA is quite relaxed and fun, so a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you hit a roadblock in a project and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Just be yourself. The process is very challenging, yet full of learning. You'll get a chance to work with the best people in the industry. The process starts with an online screening followed by an on ground assessment. From 9000+ applicants of 2016, top 50 were chosen. Then the OGA decided the top 15 selected interns.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.