Philip Morris International INKOMPASS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International INKOMPASS Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.2

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The logical and numerical tests were okay, but yet to receive any response from the company. Waiting for the next process. I hope I get accepted to compete in the next task.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

INKOMPASS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

The interview was a group interview that took place in a university campus. The first part was a rotational interview with each recruiter (Personal Fit questions). The second part was a case interview that we had to solve in groups.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Melbourne) in September 2019.

Interview

Assessment centre interview which went from 9-5pm. It's a really unique day that is honestly a lot of fun (coming from someone who didn't get the internship). They start off by bringing everyone in and having a pep talk/company info, giving everyone t-shirts to wear to make everyone comfortable, and then putting everyone into teams that go around to one of five stations for hour long activities. These activities included:

- Group decision making on which type of product to invest in based on finances, background info, market info etc.
    - Writing a speech / marketing pitch and giving this pitch in front of the assessor and one other person
    - Speed interviewing with 3 interviewers and traditional interview questions
    - Smaller group decision making based on four different locations to pick for a company and information about each location provided to one person each, somewhat debate style discussion
    - Group discussion with current interns

The day is largely about making friends, chatting with people and making a good impression. They call after they have made the decision and give you a bit of feedback (basically just which sections you did well and which you didn't, not hugely extensive). It took them over a month to get back to me so don't hold your breath. They provide a ton of awesome food, free coffee and drinks, and also have a later day at a club where you can go for a free tab and networking. It's a very full-on process but quite enjoyable and worthwhile to even just build some interview skills. Go in with an open mind and ready to chat to everyone and anyone.

Interview Questions

• What does 'collaboration' meant to you and describe one time that you had to collaborate with people in a difficult setting?   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Krasnodar, Krasnodarskiy Kray (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Krasnodar, Krasnodarskiy Kray (Russia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Well I would say that the process of interview was not bad at all, on the contrary we had a pleasant atmosphere. Several managers were present in order to ask their specific questions and understand whether a candidate is good for the job. All in all, I do not seem to remember any bad detail about the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Pre-recorded video interview. There were 5 questions. For each question, 1 minute is given for preparation and another 2 minutes are given for answering the question. Before the interview, practices are given as many as you need, but they are irrelevant to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Apart from your home, if you get the choice, which city would you like to live at?   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2018.

Interview

Document Review, Web Tests, Interviews, Group Discussion, Essay, and Presentation.
    For your document review, it is important to refer to either your TOEFL iBT or TOEICscore. All the candidate had either +100 for iBT +950 for TOEFL.

2 months internship → Permanent Offer

Interview Questions

• Related to how you made you important decisions.   1 Answer

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

You go through the normal processes and get invited to an assessment centre. I would write that of the assessment centres I have been to, PMI did have the best one. We were based in a venue where we could play ping-pong - certainly not a usual experience! It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend applying to the firm.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Curitiba (Brazil)) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and cleared the online tests (logic, personality, math, english), then got a call and cleared the phone interview and then got invited to the On-ground Assesment day which was an amazing experience. Four activities total, individual case, two group cases and speed interviewing with three different interviewers (15 minutes each). Study tobacco logistics cases and use the On-ground assessment day to meet as many people as possible, there were a bunch of Philip Morris employees around and on the breaks you should get to know them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took a risk.
      Tell me about a time you had to learn something totally new to you really fast.
      Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.
      Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that would compromise your group/team.   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Completed two online tests after applying. I heard back a while later, I'm assuming they wait for applications to close. I was called to set up a phone interview - phone interview was the next day (motivation, behavioural, situational, also a bit about your knowledge on the company), then was invited for an On-Ground Assessment, just at the end of the interview. The OGA is a full-day event, you have 4 exercises (speed-interviewing, presentation, group exercise where you evaluate topics and what other info you need to ask for, and another group exercise where you present an option and have to decide what to pursue). You get a lot of time to mingle and speak to PMI people during breaks, use this time wisely!! The OGA is quite relaxed and fun, so a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you hit a roadblock in a project and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Just be yourself. The process is very challenging, yet full of learning. You'll get a chance to work with the best people in the industry. The process starts with an online screening followed by an on ground assessment. From 9000+ applicants of 2016, top 50 were chosen. Then the OGA decided the top 15 selected interns.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.