Philip Morris International IS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International IS Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days afterwards to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was about my motivation, what it's important for me in a job, why would I be a good fit for the position and so on. The person I interviewed with was really friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She told me she needed to check with the hiring manager but that she thought I would have gotten a second interview.

I got a second interview with the HR manager and the hiring manager, the environment was very friendly and relaxed, I got again some general questions and some more specific ones about my experience and about the position. They also asked me several questions of the kind "how would you act in this situation".

I didn't get an offer unfortunately. They asked me whether I wanted a detailed feedback and I said yes, so they scheduled a call with me to explain their decision. I found it quite helpful.

The overall process was really smooth and they were really professional.

Interview Questions

• - Have you experience in sales? How many pizzas do you think are sold in Stockholm everyday?   Answer Question

Philip Morris International Response

13 Jan 2017

Hello! Thanks for reviewing your interview experience on our Glassdoor page. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.

We’re happy to see that you found our... More

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

You will be oriented with the needed role by a HR person via phone. If you accept, they will ask you to come to the office or they will already do the interview during the phone call. If they find you fit for the role, they will ask you to come to the office to be interviewed by the direct supervisor. Sometimes, this may be a panel interview together with other supervisors but most of the time it's a 1 to 1 interview. Then, you will meet the direct supervisor's supervisor for further interview.

If you pass all of it, the job will be offered to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

IS-Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)) in May 2016.

Interview

First exploratory interview with HR Project Manager. Was invited for a second interview with two IS managers. On the day of the second interview, upon arriving at the PMI offices, It was only then and there that I was notified the position had been internally filled the day before. Lack of professionalism on PMI's side here. Another hour-or-so long talk ensued in order to further assess professional history and personal skills for a potential future fit in the organization. They had a strong interest in hiring additional sales representatives. Not convincing at all.

Interview Questions

• - General explanations about previous professional or extracurricular activities
      - How you handled difficult situations in group in the past
      - How you were able to solve a past project or problem that inititially seemed very hard or impossible to solve   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.