Philip Morris International Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Hiring process was really good for me. first step was test and then online video interview. I think that PMI has one of the best HR team because it was first time for me when I wasn't too nervous on interview. thank you for experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join PMI ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On ground assessment. Wasn't too hard, it was actually a really fun experience. It lasted all day long and there were about 25 candidates total. There were 4 assessments and there were plenty of coffee breaks and opportunities to socialize. I'd say if you were going to do the OGA, just make sure you get enough sleep and be yourself

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a difficult person you had to work with   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview; about 30 minutes. In person interview at the NYC headquarters with a group of candidates; interview lasted all day long. Went through various exercises and interviews with about 6 different people, all the while being scored by a group of about 20 people. Went in for a third 2 on one interview with the specific department I wanted to work with.

Interview Questions

• Create a marketing plan; convince the other people in your group to go along with your plan.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Two 1-on-1 interviews at the assessment center. Questions about my CV, work experience and extra-curricular activities. Learning more about me and my interests, as well as some competitive questions. Also, some questions about your views on working for a tobacco company and in this industry.

Intern Interview

Interview

Firstly, a very friendly phone talk with, questions such as how I would behave in stressful situations, describe a situation when I had to persuade someone to my point of view...

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when I had to persuade someone to my point of view.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

After pretty tough online test interview was very smooth and friendly. No pressure, good overview of processes and potential responsibilities. It took couple of screening calls and in person meeting. Questions were prety generic no math.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Friendly but challenging with technical questions about the logic of the role, which were obviously needed in order to test my skills. It was a pleasure to talk to such amazing people, happy and very collaborative

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about the logic of the role, which were obviously needed in order to test my skills   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2018.

Interview

I got and email from my university promoting the internship. I applied, did 2 online tests and then, after sending my CV and being accepted, I participated in an On Ground Assesment that lasted one day.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to this or that specific situation / Tell me about a situation in which you had to...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in January 2018.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different managers in order to gage performance as well as interest. Interviews can be long and questions about the future of the company are asked as well as what is up and coming.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Kraków (Poland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Firsly phone interview with HR department, around 10 mins, questions about the education, work experience, working in a team, difficult situation at work, questions about the company. Second stage is 1:1 with hiring manager of the department. Questions about financial statements, the content of BS ans P&L, differences between them, one case study question.

Interview Questions

• Describe the content of Balance Sheet and Income Statement   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.