Philip Morris International Internal Control Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Internal Control Analyst

Philip Morris International Internal Control Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.3

Internal Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Belgrade (Serbia)) in May 2014.

Interview

First I had an interview with HR. Basic questions regarding myself, my education and my career so far. I was asked about some hypothetical situations and how I could handle them. Second interview was with Manager IC. Same questions as before and some more questions about real life examples of how I dealt with stressfull situations at work. Last interview was with Finance director. This was basically just for him to get to know me. Also talk about my career and my education and he talked a bit about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation at work which was stressfull and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Internal Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

First Interview: Department manager and Hr Manager
    2nd stage: gave me a case study. Had to prepare a report and a presentation in one week. Had to present findings to panel of assessors.
    3rd Stage: Online assessment

Internal Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had applied online via the PMI website .
    1st round: Telephone interview with the HR
    2nd Round: Online Test - Verbal and numerical.
    3rd round: Interview with the Dept Senior and Manager.
    4th Round : Business case round to be presented to 2 other managers and the dept senior of the firm
    5th Round: With the Director ( for which I did not qualify ofcourse).
    The worst interview experience for any candidate.While the actual interviews did go well.The entire process took nearly 2 MONTHS and the worst of all was that I after the 4th round ( business case round) the HR DID NOT get back to me to inform that I had not qualified further , it was only after I made a call a week later they mentioned that they decided to pursue another candidate.However I do believe that after 2 MONTHS of interview process I should have been ATLEAST informed by the company that it was a NO!!

Interview Questions

• General questions - tell me about yourself, difficult situation and how you overcame that , about the job , about the industry.   Answer Question

Philip Morris International Response

26 Oct 2017

Hi there, thank you for reviewing your interview experience.

We’re sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of feedback following the interview. Providing constructive feedback to our... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.