Philip Morris International Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 20 May 2019

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted all day long from 9am in the morning till 5pm in the afternoon.
The interview had 4 different sessions.
2 group works, personal interview, writing(working on your own).

Interview Questions

• When was the most challenging thing you try in your life and tell me how you did and what was the result from it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bologna (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two online test, one video interview. The first assessement verified my numerical reasoning abilities: there were 18 question in 30 minutes (it was quite difficult, but not impossible). The second one wanted to investigate my beaviour in different situations: I had to choose, among 4 different answers, the best choise and the worst one.

Internship Interview

Interview

asking about your experiences in the industry. It was an averagely good interview. I spoke self-confident with a smiling face, positive energy. It was in a cafe we were drinking something overall it was a good experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Smooth and simple interview just wanted to know about my background, extracurricular activities and what drives me. It took them a lot of time to call me in for the interview, but after that i heard back from them within a week.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by mobile from an HR specialist where I received few questions to understand my availability to work in PMI and my English language skill. Then I was invited to the plant where I had the main interview together with the member of the talent acquisition team and the line manager.
    Finally I received a call for the feedback of my interview where they asked me to resume how was the job interview, my idea of the job opportunity and what I believed it meant work in PMI. At the end of my explanations I received a positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where I had to face a problem quickly.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

After I applied online I got called back in a few days and arranged an interview for the following week. I interviewed with one HR responsible and two division managers , it was a bit weird as it felt more like an exam than a discussion and could not really create a bond with the interviewers. Just motivational questions about my background and how I could fit in a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in group.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a team did not work out, what did you do and how did you communicate with your peers.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your biggest failure and how you coped with it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you gave a significant contribution to a teamwork, both professionally and personally speaking.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2018.

Interview

They told us to go to a conference center anf had various activities including fast interviews, case study and group activity. It was a nice experience, we also met some of the people that worked there and talked with them about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you react to difficult times. Mention one.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Melbourne) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview/application process with PMI is extensive application are out later in the year. Process involves online application, followed by aptitude testing, followed by video interview then once successful you'll receive a phone call to attend the assessment centre in Melb which is in November. Successful applicants will complete internship in Jan - Feb the following year.

Interview Questions

• If you could live in any country in the world where would it be and why?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.