Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a whole day interview with all the other applicants, which were around 60. They divided us in group and put us through a series of "tests" including two group debates, one case to solve and a few short heads up interviews with members of management.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one opportunity when you had to work with someone you didn't like.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview--> IQ test --> offline video interview--> Full day face to face interview with 18 managers and directors (self presentation in group, individual interview, group exercise, individual case study)

Information Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New Delhi (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Very tough, and normally philip morris only hire their relatives, if you know somebody in management you may most like get the job, whether you are right skilled or not

Praktikant Informationsdienste Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2012.

Interview

Als erstes hat man sich online über die Website von PMI zu bewerben. Danach erhält man einen Rückruf für die Vereinbarung eines telefonischen Interviews. Sollte man dieses bestehen, wird man zu einem eintägigen Bewerbungsgespräch eingeladen. Dieses beginnt mit der Vorstellung der eigenen Person und sollte zu Hause vorbereitet werden. Darauf folgen drei Interviews à 40-60 Minuten mit jeweils 2-3 verschiedenen Mitarbeitern. Die Themen wechseln von einem Interview zum nächsten; das Unternehmen gewinnt so ein recht vollständiges Bild von jemandem.

Nach nur 2 Tagen erhält man eine eindeutige Antwort per Telefon.

Evolv Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First questions about Philip Morris and its smoke free future had to be answered then you were invited to a video interview. This was followed by an assessment centre which incorporated an escape room

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Paris (France)) in April 2018.

Interview

1/ Une candidature en ligne sur le site de l'entreprise
    2/ Un entretien téléphonique RH
    3/ Un entretien physique dans les locaux avec le manager
    4/ Un entretien téléphonique avec le chef du département

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)) in January 2019.

Interview

De sollicitatie omvatte verschillende selectierondes. Daarbij werd telkens zeer professioneel gehandeld. Je weet de dag zelf of binnen de 2 dagen of je naar de volgende ronde mag. Bij elke ronde krijg je ook feedback (positief en negatief), dus zeer opbouwend.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Neuchâtel (Switzerland)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a management consulting style business case, followed by a discussion with two hiring managers about past experience and personality. The process is more than 3 hours so be prepared. A really introspective experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the business case as I am not used to work using just a pencil.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by mobile from an HR specialist where I received few questions to understand my availability to work in PMI and my English language skill. Then I was invited to the plant where I had the main interview together with the member of the talent acquisition team and the line manager.
    Finally I received a call for the feedback of my interview where they asked me to resume how was the job interview, my idea of the job opportunity and what I believed it meant work in PMI. At the end of my explanations I received a positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where I had to face a problem quickly.   Answer Question

Enterprise Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2018.

Interview

The process took 6 phases:
    - CV upload and screening
    - A call from a recruiter
    - Skype interview with the Hiring manager and one Data Scientist
    - Working on a case study
    - Presenting the results from the case study followed by another interview
    -HR interview

In general, it is an exhaustive and time-consuming process. It took a lot of time to schedule an interview with the hiring managers, and once i had a time slot, there were last time changes ( instead of talking with the leading hiring managers i talked with one of them and with one data scientist) for which i was not informed. For the last phase of the process i got a lots of directions from the recruiter that did not completely match with the actual interview. And again i never got a chance to talk with both of the hiring managers.
    When i finished with my last interview they even asked me to wait for a month to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• Explain one of your projects and the techniques you used in it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.