Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Global Scientific Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Geneva (Switzerland)) in April 2019.

Interview

Three steps recruitment process, 2 phone call and 1:1 interview.
    Interviewed by 3 different persons and every call was more a conversation than interview
    Love the availability of the recruiter to clarify a few points after the first interview.

IQos Promoter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Athens (Greece)) in November 2018.

Interview

Incredibly rude and condescending, insisted on role playing scenarios that required knowledge of a product a non trained individual absolutely does not have. A lot of attitude when the answers I gave wasn't of a complete yes-man.

Interview Questions

• How many sofas are there in our country?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

After I applied online I got called back in a few days and arranged an interview for the following week. I interviewed with one HR responsible and two division managers , it was a bit weird as it felt more like an exam than a discussion and could not really create a bond with the interviewers. Just motivational questions about my background and how I could fit in a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in group.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a team did not work out, what did you do and how did you communicate with your peers.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your biggest failure and how you coped with it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you gave a significant contribution to a teamwork, both professionally and personally speaking.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in April 2019.

Interview

5 Steps:
    1. Phone interview with HR from the global team
    2. Frontal Interview at the company office with the local HR manager
    3. Task assignment
    4. Presentation in front of the department manager and staff member
    5, Personality test

Digital Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in April 2019.

Interview

1. Online Bewerbung
    2. Kontaktaufnahme und Terminvereinbarung für ein Telefoninterview
    3. 30 Minütiges Telefoninterview, angenehmes Gespräch, relativ gut strukturiert, aber 30 Minuten sind meines Erachtens und aus Erfahrung bei weiteren Bewerbungsgesprächen zu kurz gefasst.
    4. Absage, ... dennoch relativ guter Eindruck, es kann nicht bei jedem Arbeitgeber passen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in July 2016.

Interview

pour le recrutement était vraiment fluides deux entretiens avec RH et un deuxième groupé des question techniques sans teste vu que j'avais une bonne expérience indirecte avec eux

Interview Questions

• pourquoi vous est pas une autres personne   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2018.

Interview

They told us to go to a conference center anf had various activities including fast interviews, case study and group activity. It was a nice experience, we also met some of the people that worked there and talked with them about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you react to difficult times. Mention one.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I have great interview experience, interview was professional and had 2 stages. After phone screening the’ve invaited me for face to face interview. I would recomend this company if you would like to work in Professional environment.

Intern Interview

Interview

Firstly, a very friendly phone talk with, questions such as how I would behave in stressful situations, describe a situation when I had to persuade someone to my point of view...

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when I had to persuade someone to my point of view.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Les Genevez (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Les Genevez (Switzerland)) in February 2019.

Interview

The immediately contacted me after I applied, which is a plus. They phoned me the next day and had a short conversation about the position and myself. e arranged an interview for the following day. The interview was through skype, and overall they asked fairly easy questions. It took about 30 minutes of my time.

Interview Questions

• What kind of previous experience I had.   Answer Question
    • If I ever had an argument with a superior in my previous workplace and how I handed it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.