Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Praktikant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in August 2019.

Interview

Email von Personalabteilung zur Terminvereinbarung. Danach Telefon Interview. Interview auf Deutsch und dann Englisch. Fragen zum Lebenslauf und Studium. Erklaerung zur Taetigkeit aber recht kurz und nicht genau. Insgesamt war das Telefon nur 30minuten und wirkte etwas unpersoenlich.

SEO Link Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

The interview with the person who would have been my manager didn't go well at all. It was a Skype interview, but I couldn't see this person, which gave the interview a very 'big brotheresque' type of vibe.

Absolutely nothing I had written for my business case seemed to please her, and she was quite direct about it. I would say, borderline rude.

The next way, I withdrew my application as I didn't feel like working for this person.

Overall, it was a very unpleasant experience, quite different from most interviews I've had in the past where managers were quite friendly and interested in my background.

Junior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in August 2019.

Interview

Was contacted for this role in a different country while living in the U.S. Didn't hear anything back for 4 weeks. Was then moved to a different position due to my profile being more "creative". Was told I was going to be interviewing with manager over video. Didn't happen and when the manager called, it was a very brief call to basically inform me that they would let me know the following week whether they wanted to schedule a physical interview with me (I'm living and working in a different country). Also, the more creative role was in fact not creative at all, as the manager suggested they again move me to a different dept, at which point I told them I had no interest in being moved to a different role and department a third time. They finally came back to me to let me know the job description had changed and that they would now require, and therefore hire, a more senior person with more experience (the ad said 0-2 years of experience, I had 2.5). Overall, extremely disappointed.

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

communication from telephone interview to actual in person interview was perfect. the recruiter was responsive. the interview itself i believe went okay. happily spoke to recruiter while we waited for other interviewer to arrive. she spoke about how she booked a boat ridew in the freezing rain. the recruiter got a bit lost in finding our interview room. interview went well. really nice people. after that is where its gone bad. after numerous attempts to get interview feedback via phone and email i have heard nothing. been well over one month since interview and no feedback... recruiter to responding back to emails, not answering her mobile/desk phone. when i called the office the admin said they dont transfer calls. so all in all i pretty waste of my time. why is it i prepare for an interview, attend interview but the company and their recruitment cant even give feedback. maybe its a good sign that i didnt get the job (most likely). if this is how they treat interviews, then imagine how they treat their staff etc.. so im pretty happy that i didnt receive any feedback.

Global Electronics Solutions Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

This position was based in Lausanne. I applied online on their website and appeared for 2 rounds of telephone interviews in June 2019. It's been almost 3 months now and no feedback came. I tried to reach them several times through emails and calls but no response came. My emails and phone calls were not answered. Considering such a long time, I have an impression that they have already hired someone and don't want to proceed with me. However, I am disappointed with the treatment given. In my opinion, this is an unprofessional behavior and doesn't suit a company like PMI. Applicants who appear for interviews invest a lot of their time and effort to go through the recruitment process and least they deserve is timely feedback and regular updates in case of delays.

Interview Questions

• Highlight your earlier experience related to this role.   Answer Question

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Krasnodar, Krasnodarskiy Kray (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Krasnodar, Krasnodarskiy Kray (Russia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Well I would say that the process of interview was not bad at all, on the contrary we had a pleasant atmosphere. Several managers were present in order to ask their specific questions and understand whether a candidate is good for the job. All in all, I do not seem to remember any bad detail about the interview process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in July 2018.

Interview

I got and email from my university promoting the internship. I applied, did 2 online tests and then, after sending my CV and being accepted, I participated in an On Ground Assesment that lasted one day.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to this or that specific situation / Tell me about a situation in which you had to...   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online. HR contacted me by phone after a couple of weeks for a first screening round, they asked about availability and salary expectations. After another week and a half I was scheduled for a skype interview with the Data Science Lead and two associates. The interview lasted 1 hour and I didn't have the chance to ask all questions I had planned. The Lead briefly explained the job without too much detail and I was then interrogated in a stressful aggressive way by one of the two associates. I wasn't expecting a technical interview, especially in those terms. This associates spoke twice as much as the Lead, which made me worried. Even more worrying was when I asked about the educational background of the data science team and the same associate spoke for 5 minutes about herself and her career, as if she was the interviewee. Eventually I gave them a strict deadline for a response, mentioning I had another offer on the table. The next day I decided I was not going to withdraw my candidature. The following day they contacted me and informed me they were not going to take my interview any further (pfew!). They offered to provide a feedback and I accepted straight away, but they've gone dark since then and I'm still waiting for them to organize a call with me.

Interview Questions

• How would you perform clustering of time series big (real-time) data? No details about the data of matter, but they put pressure to receive an immediate answer without discussing the topic.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Neuchâtel (Switzerland)) in May 2016.

Interview

One interview over the phone with Randstad HR and one in person with the hiring manager. Process was straight forward and quick. I was also a bit overqualified for the position so they were mainly looking for communication skills.

Interview Questions

Interview

Goes through 3 steps.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.