Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Project Controller Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Romania, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to the first interview, everything went ok. They told me i will be contacted for the second one, an excel test, but i didn't receive any call yet.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The logical and numerical tests were okay, but yet to receive any response from the company. Waiting for the next process. I hope I get accepted to compete in the next task.

Manufacturing Trainee Program () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I got to network with recruiters from Altria in the ALPFA Symposium in UIC, which were looking for people in the sales department for Chicago. However, I was interested more in a Supply Chain fields, so, they encouraged me to apply for the this manufacturing trainee program in Phillip Morris USA, Richmond Virginia. So, about a month later I got an email for an interview. So we coordinated a time that was convenient for the both of us and after the interview that same day, I got an offer. The recruiters were extremely nice. It was a video conference but the it was not working so they did a phone conference interview. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how can it be beneficial to the company?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

First of all, a quick phone interview, then I had to do an assessment (a translation and prepare an answer for different types of interaction). After this, they call me for an online interview. The interview was simple and direct - easier than I expected (I researched a lot about PMI and they didn’t ask me anything.

Planning Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in May 2018.

Interview

I have been contacted by the HR by phone. After the screening, I went right to the mangers for a 1 to 3 interview. A pleasant experience.
    They were in a need of personal so the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Personal experience?
      How have you improved a process? With example
      Why PMI   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Interview process consisted for four rounds of group interviews. Candidates were asked to perform in a mock environment of playing executive leadership roles. Scenarios were given and discussions were conducted.

Negotiation

Negotiation was N/A

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in October 2017.

Interview

A complex selection procedure with 3 interviews, 2 tests and 1 assessment center. Assessment center with rotation in assessors. Personal presentation at the beginning of the assessment center one day . Excellent exercise, very professional and overall a thrilling experience.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2011.

Interview

This was a panel interview 4 person in a panel and they asked some question...

Interview Questions

• Describe about your self. Do you know about company etc.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

After applying online, I had a video interview with an external recruiter, followed by the interview at Philip Morris. When I got there, I was supposed to be given 20 mins for a task that was supposed to be discussed, but instead I only got around 10 mins to prepare. The questions were not hard, easy to answer ad-hoc, but having a few minutes to prepare couldn't hurt. The first part of the interview was discussing the case study, the second part of the interview was CV screening, and the last part was discussing my motivation for the role.

Interview Questions

• Discussing the case study. Tell us more about your experience? What is your motivation for applying to Philip Morris?   Answer Question

Sponsorship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with 1 hr and 1 line manager. Focused on professional skills and candidate mobility across the world. Flexibility of candidate was tested. Also, questions about smoking (obviously). I was invited directly after written application. People seemed very focused, busy. I could tell there is quite some stress involved however a lot of travel was foreseen and it would have meant being on the road for 2/3 of the year

Interview Questions

• tell us about your professional experience   Answer Question
    • why do you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • normally our employees stay 2-3 years in a position and then they need to move, often to another country. what would you say if you had to go to Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan, which are important markets for us?   Answer Question