Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2019

Project Controller Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Romania, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to the first interview, everything went ok. They told me i will be contacted for the second one, an excel test, but i didn't receive any call yet.

INKOMPASS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The logical and numerical tests were okay, but yet to receive any response from the company. Waiting for the next process. I hope I get accepted to compete in the next task.

Manufacturing Trainee Program () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I got to network with recruiters from Altria in the ALPFA Symposium in UIC, which were looking for people in the sales department for Chicago. However, I was interested more in a Supply Chain fields, so, they encouraged me to apply for the this manufacturing trainee program in Phillip Morris USA, Richmond Virginia. So, about a month later I got an email for an interview. So we coordinated a time that was convenient for the both of us and after the interview that same day, I got an offer. The recruiters were extremely nice. It was a video conference but the it was not working so they did a phone conference interview. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how can it be beneficial to the company?   1 Answer

Planning Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in May 2018.

Interview

I have been contacted by the HR by phone. After the screening, I went right to the mangers for a 1 to 3 interview. A pleasant experience.
    They were in a need of personal so the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Personal experience?
      How have you improved a process? With example
      Why PMI   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Interview process consisted for four rounds of group interviews. Candidates were asked to perform in a mock environment of playing executive leadership roles. Scenarios were given and discussions were conducted.

Negotiation

Negotiation was N/A

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in October 2017.

Interview

A complex selection procedure with 3 interviews, 2 tests and 1 assessment center. Assessment center with rotation in assessors. Personal presentation at the beginning of the assessment center one day . Excellent exercise, very professional and overall a thrilling experience.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2011.

Interview

This was a panel interview 4 person in a panel and they asked some question...

Interview Questions

• Describe about your self. Do you know about company etc.   Answer Question

Sponsorship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with 1 hr and 1 line manager. Focused on professional skills and candidate mobility across the world. Flexibility of candidate was tested. Also, questions about smoking (obviously). I was invited directly after written application. People seemed very focused, busy. I could tell there is quite some stress involved however a lot of travel was foreseen and it would have meant being on the road for 2/3 of the year

Interview Questions

• tell us about your professional experience   Answer Question
    • why do you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • normally our employees stay 2-3 years in a position and then they need to move, often to another country. what would you say if you had to go to Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan, which are important markets for us?   Answer Question

Strategic Planning, Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)).

Interview

Long, very long! 5 month long! At least 4 people interviewed you & then you need to fill a couple of online test. Local HR team members first interview you, then the person you will report to & then his/her superior. After that they send you all the online test & then the last to interview you is an HR Regional team member. Then they make the offer!

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, multi-cultural experience.   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

The whole process was very well organised: at each step, I got all the emails with notifications, descriptions, instructions, etc.
    There was one skype interview with a hiring manager and a team manager, and then one interview in the company with both managers and team members. The last one included a presentation on a given topic.
    The questions were really good and sometimes challenging, but nothing too difficult, nothing too specific.

I really enjoyed the process: it all was clarified to me, all the timelines were setted and met. The hiring manager really knows his job. He took me through the whole process so nicely, that I did not have to worry at all.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview:
      - statistical questions, other technical questions
      - some behavioural questions adjusted to my CV, previous experience and future job

2d interview:
      - discussions on a presentation
      - questions about previous experience
      - general/behavioural questions   Answer Question