Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Strategic Planning, Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)).

Interview

Long, very long! 5 month long! At least 4 people interviewed you & then you need to fill a couple of online test. Local HR team members first interview you, then the person you will report to & then his/her superior. After that they send you all the online test & then the last to interview you is an HR Regional team member. Then they make the offer!

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, multi-cultural experience.   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

The whole process was very well organised: at each step, I got all the emails with notifications, descriptions, instructions, etc.
    There was one skype interview with a hiring manager and a team manager, and then one interview in the company with both managers and team members. The last one included a presentation on a given topic.
    The questions were really good and sometimes challenging, but nothing too difficult, nothing too specific.

I really enjoyed the process: it all was clarified to me, all the timelines were setted and met. The hiring manager really knows his job. He took me through the whole process so nicely, that I did not have to worry at all.

Interview Questions

• 1st interview:
      - statistical questions, other technical questions
      - some behavioural questions adjusted to my CV, previous experience and future job

2d interview:
      - discussions on a presentation
      - questions about previous experience
      - general/behavioural questions   Answer Question

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Short efficient very business oriented ans skills, person was very cool down to earth and easy to talk with. It took very few days to get hired maybe because of the need that the company had

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My price

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Belgrade (Serbia)) in July 2011.

Interview

First interview was with HR. Few days after HR interview I had more detailed interview with Head of department.
    Questions were related with soft skills and technical background.
    After mentioned interviews I was invited by phone for final round and got an offer.
    For other positions, agency screening is performed and several tests before starting with interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength comparing to the other candidates?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Application throught their website. 3 x 30min interviews with managers by phone. Simple to moderate level of difficult questions (kind of: why us, what you think we do... and give me example of a time...) . Promised a clear feedback but, different from more respectful companies, not real feedback is provided.

Interview Questions

• Why us ? Example of a time...   1 Answer

Philip Morris International Response

26 Oct 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience.

We’re sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of feedback following the interviews. Providing constructive feedback... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very organised, It took approximately two moths, I applied online, I later had a phone Interview with the HR, allowed by a Skype Interview two weeks after with the HR and the hiring manager. Everything was very clear, no difficult questions but they were looking for a very specific profile. Asked about examples of previous tasks in different positions.

I received feedback of the interview two weeks after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Challenging situations, Specific questions about the position.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

My friend who worked at the company referred me to the position (an internal analyst). A week later after I submit my resume, I got an email from HR and scheduled for an interview with CFO. The interview lasted for an hour. Afterwards, asked me to take online test (It also includes English test).

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?
      Also some technical question - How would you test revenue   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

They approached me. Scheduling the interview was a process since I was dealing with different individuals and there was clearly no communication between them. The actual interview lasted 2 hours and after they I haven’t heard a peep despite 2 follow ups. If a company is approaching a candidate they should be professional enough to at least get back to the candidate after an interview. A candidate’s time is just as important as a company’s.

Interview Questions

• The usual where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why PMI?
      Why do you want to leave your existing job?
      Technical questions.
      Also it was weird to have the HR person sizing me up during the interview with the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted all day long from 9am in the morning till 5pm in the afternoon.
    The interview had 4 different sessions.
    2 group works, personal interview, writing(working on your own).

Interview Questions

• When was the most challenging thing you try in your life and tell me how you did and what was the result from it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bologna (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two online test, one video interview. The first assessement verified my numerical reasoning abilities: there were 18 question in 30 minutes (it was quite difficult, but not impossible). The second one wanted to investigate my beaviour in different situations: I had to choose, among 4 different answers, the best choise and the worst one.