Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Updated 5 Jun 2019

Clinical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in February 2015.

Interview

Short efficient very business oriented ans skills, person was very cool down to earth and easy to talk with. It took very few days to get hired maybe because of the need that the company had

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My price

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Belgrade (Serbia)) in July 2011.

Interview

First interview was with HR. Few days after HR interview I had more detailed interview with Head of department.
    Questions were related with soft skills and technical background.
    After mentioned interviews I was invited by phone for final round and got an offer.
    For other positions, agency screening is performed and several tests before starting with interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength comparing to the other candidates?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Application throught their website. 3 x 30min interviews with managers by phone. Simple to moderate level of difficult questions (kind of: why us, what you think we do... and give me example of a time...) . Promised a clear feedback but, different from more respectful companies, not real feedback is provided.

Interview Questions

• Why us ? Example of a time...   1 Answer

Philip Morris International Response

26 Oct 2017

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience.

We’re sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of feedback following the interviews. Providing constructive feedback... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very organised, It took approximately two moths, I applied online, I later had a phone Interview with the HR, allowed by a Skype Interview two weeks after with the HR and the hiring manager. Everything was very clear, no difficult questions but they were looking for a very specific profile. Asked about examples of previous tasks in different positions.

I received feedback of the interview two weeks after the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Challenging situations, Specific questions about the position.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

My friend who worked at the company referred me to the position (an internal analyst). A week later after I submit my resume, I got an email from HR and scheduled for an interview with CFO. The interview lasted for an hour. Afterwards, asked me to take online test (It also includes English test).

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?
      Also some technical question - How would you test revenue   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

They approached me. Scheduling the interview was a process since I was dealing with different individuals and there was clearly no communication between them. The actual interview lasted 2 hours and after they I haven’t heard a peep despite 2 follow ups. If a company is approaching a candidate they should be professional enough to at least get back to the candidate after an interview. A candidate’s time is just as important as a company’s.

Interview Questions

• The usual where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why PMI?
      Why do you want to leave your existing job?
      Technical questions.
      Also it was weird to have the HR person sizing me up during the interview with the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted all day long from 9am in the morning till 5pm in the afternoon.
    The interview had 4 different sessions.
    2 group works, personal interview, writing(working on your own).

Interview Questions

• When was the most challenging thing you try in your life and tell me how you did and what was the result from it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bologna (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two online test, one video interview. The first assessement verified my numerical reasoning abilities: there were 18 question in 30 minutes (it was quite difficult, but not impossible). The second one wanted to investigate my beaviour in different situations: I had to choose, among 4 different answers, the best choise and the worst one.

Internship Interview

Interview

asking about your experiences in the industry. It was an averagely good interview. I spoke self-confident with a smiling face, positive energy. It was in a cafe we were drinking something overall it was a good experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Smooth and simple interview just wanted to know about my background, extracurricular activities and what drives me. It took them a lot of time to call me in for the interview, but after that i heard back from them within a week.

Interview Questions

See What Philip Morris International Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Specialist

Pros: “Overall, the working environment here is very healthy and positive. Team members work well with each other, within & between departments. Everyone is open-minded & high...”“Overall, the working environment here is very healthy and positive. Team members work well with each other, within & between departments. Everyone is open-minded & high willingness to accept new ideas. We respect each other and we can easily find supports when necessary. Philip Morris Malaysia supports employee growth & development by providing constructive feedback & suggestions along the journey. Company also offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance (for example, 4.5 working days in a week & flexi working hour). The dress code & the communication style is casual too. The employees are aligned with the Company's direction where most of the time we have no trouble staying busying and thriving in our work environments and hence our workday goes by quickly. I carry the pride as part of the PM families!” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.