Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

Internship Interview

Interview

asking about your experiences in the industry. It was an averagely good interview. I spoke self-confident with a smiling face, positive energy. It was in a cafe we were drinking something overall it was a good experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Smooth and simple interview just wanted to know about my background, extracurricular activities and what drives me. It took them a lot of time to call me in for the interview, but after that i heard back from them within a week.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by mobile from an HR specialist where I received few questions to understand my availability to work in PMI and my English language skill. Then I was invited to the plant where I had the main interview together with the member of the talent acquisition team and the line manager.
    Finally I received a call for the feedback of my interview where they asked me to resume how was the job interview, my idea of the job opportunity and what I believed it meant work in PMI. At the end of my explanations I received a positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where I had to face a problem quickly.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2018.

Interview

They told us to go to a conference center anf had various activities including fast interviews, case study and group activity. It was a nice experience, we also met some of the people that worked there and talked with them about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you react to difficult times. Mention one.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Melbourne) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview/application process with PMI is extensive application are out later in the year. Process involves online application, followed by aptitude testing, followed by video interview then once successful you'll receive a phone call to attend the assessment centre in Melb which is in November. Successful applicants will complete internship in Jan - Feb the following year.

Interview Questions

• If you could live in any country in the world where would it be and why?   Answer Question

IS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bologna (Italy)) in June 2015.

Interview

You need to submit your curriculum vitae on the PMI Career platform. After the review (some weeks) if you're lucky you receive the famous call. You get to know a HR person who asks you questions about your experiences that you put on the CV and testes your English level. Afterwards they ask for a 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Could you give me an example about a situation where you were alone against a problem you couldn't face alone? What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience abroad?   1 Answer
    • In which position you think you're gonna be comfortable in?   1 Answer

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days afterwards to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and it was about my motivation, what it's important for me in a job, why would I be a good fit for the position and so on. The person I interviewed with was really friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She told me she needed to check with the hiring manager but that she thought I would have gotten a second interview.

I got a second interview with the HR manager and the hiring manager, the environment was very friendly and relaxed, I got again some general questions and some more specific ones about my experience and about the position. They also asked me several questions of the kind "how would you act in this situation".

I didn't get an offer unfortunately. They asked me whether I wanted a detailed feedback and I said yes, so they scheduled a call with me to explain their decision. I found it quite helpful.

The overall process was really smooth and they were really professional.

Interview Questions

• - Have you experience in sales? How many pizzas do you think are sold in Stockholm everyday?   Answer Question

Philip Morris International Response

13 Jan 2017

Hello! Thanks for reviewing your interview experience on our Glassdoor page. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience.

We’re happy to see that you found our

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

You will be oriented with the needed role by a HR person via phone. If you accept, they will ask you to come to the office or they will already do the interview during the phone call. If they find you fit for the role, they will ask you to come to the office to be interviewed by the direct supervisor. Sometimes, this may be a panel interview together with other supervisors but most of the time it's a 1 to 1 interview. Then, you will meet the direct supervisor's supervisor for further interview.

If you pass all of it, the job will be offered to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

IS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Bologna (Italy)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called by PMI Talent Hiring Expert , I had a phonecall interview in English that lasted 20 minutes . After one week I was called back for a job interview at the PMI Bologna HQ with the Talent Expert along with the IS Team Leader.
    The Talent Expert Manager was very kind and gave me feedbacks along the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

One hour on site interview with Team Leader Customer Service.
    Since PMI environment is quite specific, questions are mostly related to user experience with working in stress and highly agile environment. Coping with different kind of users. English is a must.