Philip Morris International Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuchâtel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Neuchâtel (Switzerland)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a management consulting style business case, followed by a discussion with two hiring managers about past experience and personality. The process is more than 3 hours so be prepared. A really introspective experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the business case as I am not used to work using just a pencil.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Kyiv (Ukraine)) in October 2016.

Interview

A four phase interview process: Line Manager, Skype, HR, General Manager carried out in both Moldova office and Ukraine office (cluster HQ). The whole process lasted up to two months time.

Interview Questions

• What are your career plans in the mid and long term perspective?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

People I spoke with were all very pleasant throughout the interview experience, and were very open and excited to discuss the direction of the company was going to. The entire process took 2 weeks and consisted of a phone interview, an online assessment, and a panel interview.

Started out with a 30 minute phone interview with the recruitment team. It was a very open conversation and skewed more towards past performance and fit for the role (skills-wise).

This was followed by an online assessment which was shorter than what other companies have. It's basically a qualitative and quantitative assessment and I found it quite easy. There was also a personality and motivations portion, to assess company fit.

Next was also the final one, which was a panel interview of sorts with the hiring manager, a manager from another team, and the recruiter. While we went through the usual stuff, I could tell she was looking strongly at team fit and personal motivations.

Interview Questions

Philip Morris International Response

26 Oct 2017

Hi there, thank you for reviewing your interview experience.

We’re glad to hear that you thought our interviewers were pleasant. Our people are our biggest asset and they are key to keeping us at

Manager Interview

Interview

Based Competencies interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Moscow (Russia)) in January 2010.

Interview

The best is get a recommendation by an employee. The company hires through agencies like Addeco. Anyway, if you applied, the first you will receive the online test to measure your abstract thinking, math and reading skills. Then they will call you for phone interview and only after this you can have an appointment for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What 3 personal failures you had when worked in a team and how you solved them.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Series of interviews with HR, Managers, Case Interview and presentation. Professional skills, quantitative abilities and presentation skills were assessed thoroughly. Total personal impression was very important for the final decisions.

Interview Questions

• A series of examples from past experience demostrating my perseverance and leadership   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.