Philip Morris International Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Marketing Interview Questions

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

First and second round Skype interviews with HR and marketing professionals. The people I Interviewed with were very kind, and the process was overall very pleasant. First round with an HR person remains more qualitative and second round with product manager goes into a bit more technicalities but nothing too complex.

Interview Questions

• What are your most dominant strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was pretty basic, after the head hunter interviewed me I was forwarded to the HR then direct supervisor then the marketing director. Although I have to admit though it was standard the turnaround was fast only took me 3 days before I get the offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

Two interviews were conducted & I was given the job offer after the second interview which was taken by the department head. The interviewer asked me several questions related to my previous working experience & why I wanted to join his company. Several questions were also asked to assess my personality and family background.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like marketing job?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2011.

Interview

The first step is the screening process that they review your CV and Cover Letter. Especially pay attention to Cover Letter I'd say. They do not invite everyone, they choose people carefully. Then comes the online assessment, testing the basic maths skills and english level of candidate. The english test was especially very easy I think.

Interview Questions

I was invited to second round but at that time I was in London and couldn't go back to Turkey because I had other pre-scheduled plans.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was long, starting from recruiter contact to HR manager screening to 1:1 interview with VP of Marketing. But the direct contacts with people in the company were great experiences. People are unassuming and very easy to get along. This is a strong recommendation for people with marketing passion. The company has numerous resources and willing to take care of your interview logistics.

Interview Questions

• Have you been successful in influencing anyone?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Seoul (South Korea)) in August 2017.

Interview

I went through the OGA. It was very challenging overall. But it was good experience. there were about 30 people, and it was from 9 to 6. they gave us a t shirt. Overall very comfortable. very nice experience. Didn't get an offer, but pleasant. there were presentations, an essay, and personal questions. Good food, good people. Very demanding. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about PMI?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Was asked to come in for the interview by the HR manager. Contacted by email. They were hiring for a position they didnt have yet and had no idea what the responsibilities would be. Some of this is due to the legal restrictions surrounding tobacco companies but having no ideas about the role rubbed me the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a moral problem with working for a tobacco company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.