Philip Morris International Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall interesting behavioral questions. However, they tend to focus more on your "failures" and how you reacted, rather in where are your strengths and successes. Down side: I did the telephone interview the afternoon before the hiring manager going on a 2 week holidays... After more than one month of no feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International in March 2018.

Interview

Super nettes erstes Telefonat mit Recruting, eher standard Bewerbungsfragen. Trotz initial sehr positivem Feedback und dem Versprechen in der folgenden Woche eine Rückmeldung zu bekommen, habe ich nie wieder etwas gehört - auch auf Nachfrage nicht. Höchstgradig unprofessionell.

Interview Questions

• Warum bist du der richtige Kandidat? Was würde dein Chef über dich sagen etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.