Philip Morris International Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

3.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2018.

Interview

HR interview. Start by asking you to introduce yourself. Then, ask about your past internship experiences, what you have learned, what you can do better. Mainly about your CV.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, Past internship experience, about your CV   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Interview

Online assessment, followed by day long Interview day with case competitions, one-on-one interviews, etc. Quite a difficult interview session and far longer than most others, but overall not too challenging.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Internship fest - Form filling - CV shortlisting - Fit, HR & Case interview - Interview with National Executives. The interview shall require you to feel a connection to PMI value systems and identify the reason behind their work styles. It is not necessary to be a consumer of their products nor to know about them, but one must deeply study thier website and find things that they identify with.

Interview Questions

• What are your career plans ?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klaipėda (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Klaipėda (Lithuania)) in June 2014.

Interview

More intense then expected in front of a few different departments managers/supervisors. First half standard interview questions the other half very situational questions focused on my performance in a team environment. Had a follow up phone interview with a supervisor that selected me (very casual conversation)

Interview Questions

• What do you think about ethical industry aspect?   1 Answer
    • When was the last time you work in a team and how did you deal with uneven contribution issues if they occured?at they asked you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.