Philip Morris International Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 494 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philip Morris International

Philip Morris International

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International

Interview

First impression was quiet great. The building, atmosphere of the office and the reception are well organized. After I was through security process, I met 3 interviewers. HR manager explained every process of hiring before starting the interview. They maked me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous job experience in detail
    1 Answer
  • How do you manage stress?
  • What do you know about our company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne, Vaud

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lausanne, Vaud) in Oct 2017

Interview

Entretien en Anglais sur les expériences professionnelles, le parcours académique. Etude de cas en Anglais lors de l'entretien. Rien de bien compliqué, notion de seuil de déclenchement de production et rupture de stock.

Interview Questions
  • En quoi votre expérience professionnelle s'accorde avec ce poste ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Ho Chi Minh City) in Jun 2017

Interview

Some behavioural Questions on Collaboration to check the competencies of the member in each team separately within 3 turns with different interviewers. The process included 3 turns, 15 mins for each turn.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think collaboration is?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

A very relaxed assessment process in a very fun environment in London. The process was very efficient and took approximately 3+ weeks from applying to getting the final outcome. Friendly employers and competitive assessed activities combined with networking opportunities and refreshments. This was their first Inkompass internship based around London and they were very successful in organizing it very effectively and will only get better in future with regards to the experience provided to applicants.

Interview Questions
  • The first assessed activity involved a case study in which we as a group had to choose two products to introduce into the market.
  • The second assessed activity was the interview stage where we were individually interviewed by three different assessors each lasting approximately 15 minutes and questions relating to behavioral, competency and etc.
  • The third assessed activity was related a supply chain problem and finding ways to overcome them in which we had to do a presentation.
  • The final activity was team based and we were each given a warehouse and had to convince other team members on choosing the right one.
3 people found this interview helpful