Philip Morris International Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris International Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

2.5

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

It was based on the resume. It took almost 2 hours. The interview was with manager, team lead and hiring manager all together. It was fun and not so formal.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on the resume and previous job experiences. They are asking every single detail with interesting but unreasonable perspectives. I was exhausted because there is quickly coming another question after the previous one. There are some hr related questions like what is your motivation for this job? And why are you quitting your current job? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screen first took about 30 minutes, then panel Interview with HR and hiring manager, lot of questions about past experience, skills. Interview took about 1 hour. Wasn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.