Philip Morris International Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Territory Sales Manager

Philip Morris International Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris International

1.5

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2011.

Interview

3 Interviews, 1st one with an external consultant, they gave me some test to do and an English test (at Philip Morris Spain don´t use English at all, actually my exmanager couldn´t even say "hello") 2nd one with 2 people, the responsible of a region and the responsable of a big zone of Spain they ask me about my motivation and not many more things, I thing I like them and just that, the 3rd one was with my future manager and the Responsible of the zone I´ve already menthioned. They tried to scare me punching the table at which I was sitting, but they didn´t get it and I think that´s whay they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you want this vacant? Are you sure?
    Tell us Why you are better than the others candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give me a contract and I signed.

Other Interview Reviews for Philip Morris International

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Human Resources and then direct employer together with other senior managers. (at the same time)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said they didn't negotiate but reality is that they do. (they have ranks)

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.