Philip Morris USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philip Morris USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Philip Morris USA

3.5

Marlboro Retail Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA (New York, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

3 interviews process and 1 drug test. First meeting with hr for 2 hours followed by lunch at the cafeteria. 2 interviews with director and senior director in the afternoon...half an hour each. Friendly attitude and happy i was a smoker!aked me about my school and the fact that i was european...Multi cultural environment being a strong asset in the company. checked my french and my spanish and asked me about my best marketing examples. Also asked a few situation question, what would you do, where do you see yourself...

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in February 2010.

Interview

I was a intern so I was directly hired from my summer internship within 3 weeks for completion. However, they extend an offer with out giving a set area of entrance. I was under the impression I would be a financial analyst but, I ended up being a cost accountant.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in May 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email two days later that told me they'd like to interview me and gave me the time and place for my interview. The interview was at a Caribou Coffee shop in a formal meeting/boardroom in the back of the shop. Two young sales reps sat across a table from me and took turns asking questions. Questions were situational: explain a time when you had to make a quick decision without a superior to give you the authority; explain a time when you had to expedite something in order to save a customer account; a lot of questions dealt with decisions you regretted making, times when you could have done something better, missed opportunities, and how you would have done something better. They were interested in actions, reactions, opportunities, solutions, and independence.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a coworker under timed conditions, but you were not familiar with that coworker and how he/she operated. (They wanted to see if you could adapt to an unfamiliar situation and collaborate well in a short amount of time).   Answer Question
    • What is position on professional responsibility and ethical conduct when dealing with expense reports?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA.

Interview

Name a situation when you used research as a method of schooling?

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in May 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of two 1:1's with the predecessor and the future line manager. They have questioned many details of my CV and went thru all the details of the potential position. Be sure to go there prepared and prove facts with different case examples.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in March 2010.

Interview

Was very interested in candidate's long term goals and objectives. Prefers specific and strategic initiatives over generalities. Asked a great length of scenario & situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult objective you've overcome? And how?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in May 2008.

Interview

Consisted of questions that discussed my personal strenghts during the first interview. The second interview involved questions involving seperate cases.

Interview Questions

• If you have a product to sale to a client that will be replaced within a few months, will you sell the product if your manager pressures you to?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA in May 2008.

Interview

Phone, panel, tests

money

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Krąków, Lódz (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA (Krąków, Lódz (Poland)) in July 2010.

Interview

the first the skills and background checks than phone inerview and the last step is panel interview

Brand Manager - New Tobacco Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris USA (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2009.

Interview

I was working at BAT, working on very important product introduction.
    Philip Morris faked the recrutement among our team members, offering the job through local headhunter agency. Then, as the part of recrutimentr they demanded to prepare to new product launch strategy - the time given for preparation was very short, and the brief was so simmilar as for our project.
     Obviously they wantned to get intelligence at the product we were working on. Needless to say they did not hired anyone for the position.

Interview Questions

At the presentation of the strategy. people (5) at the begging were very cheering, once they assumed that no info about competition would be given, they lost interest. One person asked the most kinky and stupid question I have ever heard: "What animal are you?"

I would not NEVER like to work for such a company