Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philips Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jul 2017

2.9

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview first and then they called me for a face to face interview, I got a reply for the face to face interview round about 2 weeks after the video interview

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions in the video interview - what did you find challenging in your last job and how did you accept the challenge   Answer Question

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

Phone interview with an HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. 2nd phone interview with the department manager for about 30 minutes. In person interviews with 5 people for a total of 4 hours. I have gone through all of this and never heard back from them either way. I know of another person that interviewed for the same position, and again, never heard anything. I still don't think they have placed anyone in this position. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Strengths /Weaknesses. Typical behavioral questions as it relates to customer service duties: Tell me about a time? How would you handle?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from the recruiter in a week who asked me basic screening questions and set me up with hiring manager the week after .This interview was smooth ,was asked about my experience and few technical questions.I was called in was for an in person interview . Here there were three rounds with three different managers . Questions were behavioral , very few were technical

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The interview process started out great and things were moving smoothly until after the first interview. The recruiter went silent and I actually never heard from the recruiter again. I reached out to the hiring manager a week after they said they would contact me to find out where they were in the hiring process.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Philips in-house recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I had a 30 min technical interview with him. This was followed by a 15 min interview with General HR who then setup an onsite interview. Everything very professional to this point. My interview was with 4 people at the same time, slotted for 45 mins total. People were a Director, 2 Sr. Managers, and a QA peer level. 45 min interview reduced by 10 mins by walk to conference room and 2 late arrivals. They asked me questions for all but last 5 mins. Then it was what can we answer for you but we need to leave on time for a meeting. Then no word afterwards, despite stating on their own website – “If you’re not selected for the position, your recruiter will share this information with you as a professional courtesy and in acknowledgement of your time and interest in Philips.” Total BS. I have no qualms with not being a fit, but this was just truly unprofessional. I don’t know why they bothered to bring me onsite (and I wasted a vacation day for it, too).

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very fast, less than three weeks between initial contact and job offer. The process consisted of two half hour phone interviews followed by three hours of in-person interviews in one morning.

Interview Questions

• Several product specific situational questions, i.e would you recommend this cost reduction change.   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Very fast - only one round in person. Focused on my past engineering experience, why I wanted to work there, and some questions about the role in particular (from the job posting). Heard back a few weeks later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and a few about past projects in school related to the job. Interviewer was very friendly.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Kennesaw, GA (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via linked in, then scheduled for a phone interview. few weks later I was asked to come in for a 4 part interview with 4 different members of the team.

Interview Questions

• If you were unsure about something, how would you proceed?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

HR email me to confirm the agenda, then she called me, she referred me to the hiring manager who think I'm not qualified. Although I had relevant working experience, but I failed. The HR manager is very nice, She asked some questions about my previous job responsibilities, and I shared some examples to her.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Behavioral Interview looking for examples of historical successes and challenges. Interview is a good mixture of speaking and listening in a conversational format. Interviews tend to last about forty five to sixty mintes with time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.