Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Philips Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2018

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Talked with recruiters at a career fair at school. After the fair was over I waited and had a brief interview with one of the recruiters. Nailed every single question they asked, but was told I couldn't work there due to me not taking a data structures course.

Interview Questions

• Explain (generally) object-oriented programming languages   Answer Question
    • What are abstract classes and why are they important?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Spoke with HR interviewer for about 20 minutes. He seemed to he in a hurry so conversation was superficial and quick. He seemed to want to share more about his reason for calling than finding out how I qualify for position

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving forward to the next steps?   1 Answer

Supply Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a manager at the Stamford, CT office, talking about the company, the jobs needing to be filled in the future, and the different day to day task they complete.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Detroit, MI (US)).

Interview

Interview process was fair and conversational. Had two face to face interviews. One with the hiring manager who was the Regional Sales Director and the second with both the Regional Sales Director and the Eastern U.S. VP of Sales.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I was contacted about my online application about 2 weeks after I applied and asked to come to an onsite interview. I was interviewed by two different people on the same day. The first asked technical questions related to C and Verilog. The second asked HR questions and technical questions. The interview took about an hour total and I knew within the week about their selection.

Interview Questions

• Write a module in Verilog that flashes an LED at one hz given a clock of 57Mhz.   Answer Question
    • What does the keyword static tell a compiler?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online
    HR called two weeks later; Interviewed with senior director
    Very friendly
    But I didn't get the offer because of my availabilities
    Asked about ABC analysis, and some other technical concepts
    HR got back to me right after the interview process

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I got 2 interviews one was on campus .After my first round almost after 2 weeks they invited me to their office at Andover for final interview. It was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Mysql and Java questions and few basic data structure questions   Answer Question

IT Project Specialist Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Lowell, MA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and straightforward. Got an interview directly with the hiring manager, interview was short and to the point. Received offer email about 1 week later with pay and benefits. Overall great experience and pay for interns.

Rotational Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH (US)).

Interview

Short phone interview with HR and then a round table style interview with several different hiring managers (varies for person, I had at least 5 at mine). Almost entirely behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to bring a PowerPoint presentation of something you’ve worked on in a previous position or in school.   2 Answers

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

One phone screen, one conference call, one "in person" interview (included interviewers by video call). The last two were very repetitive- almost duplicates of each other. The entire process was generally pleasant, but the final interview was a bit awkward. I spoke to multiple people at once, some by video chat. Those on video were not visible to me, meaning I could not make eye contact or truly interact with them. Being that I was interviewing for a position as an instructor, not being able to see listeners was a real disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you are at odds with a co-worker but you still must work directly with that person?   Answer Question
    • How do you believe your advanced education can benefit you in this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about constantly having to meet goals?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.