PointClickCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

PointClickCare Interview Questions

Interviews at PointClickCare

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually a breath of fresh air. Here's why...I didn't get a ton of canned questions. Admittedly, I do have experience in the industry, but still I felt like my manager was trying to understand whether I was a good fit for the organization or not rather than sizing me up based on what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through the steps you would take if you were passed a lead for a prospective client?   Answer Question

17 Dec 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Your feedback is very valuable to us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare.

Interview

PCC typically does at least 3 interviews. They hire the best talent and apply due diligence to ensure the talent is proven. You would typically interview with HR (phone) and then with the manager and then with an executive. The last interviews could be in person or over the phone. Depends on the role and the hiring manager's expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• If you had $50k to spend and 6 months off of work - what would you do?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very detailed process, HR from the organization kept me very informed of current and next steps. The hiring manager stayed in touch through the whole process as well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult work situation and how you handled it and learned from it.   Answer Question

6 Nov 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had several different interview via phone with different people. Most of which where conversation based about myself and the company. One was a demonstration of teaching style. For my demonstration I created a power point about something I have a lot of personal interest in. I kept the interviewer engaged by asking direct questions and trying to make the presentation fun.

Interview Questions

• What interested you most in applying for the position?   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)).

Interview

Very quick to respond, received emails as to interview times, and confirmation. Staff was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable on the call. I had an initial interview- then an in depth interview, and it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What motivated me to apply for the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

17 Dec 2018 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for your feedback!

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Abilene, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Started with a brief interview with the recruiter. About 2 weeks later I had an interview with Manager and HR. The 3rd interview was a few weeks after that. It was with the Manager and another implementer from another team. It was a very long process of waiting for then next steps, but in the end well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to do a 5-10 minutes demonstration style presentation on something I am passionate about.   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Remote, OR (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I participated in a couple of rounds of interviews. The first interview was with a manager and existing member of the team in which we discussed the normal first interview topics. The second interview was with management only and I had to prepare and give a educational presentation.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Bloomington, MN (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was friendly, well organized, and effective. I had two interviews, both of which, went very well. There were no unnecessary lines of questioning. All questions were relevant and to the point. No crazy trick questions or experimental tactics - simple and effective.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter Pre Screening
    Technical Screening
    Onsite Interview - 3 interviewers asked about previous projects work experience then they Onsite interviewers came up with a 10 questions sheet.
    Interview process is pretty much straight forward, if you are technical person and have deep understanding of core concepts , instead of interview i could say casual two techie discussion , interviewers are very professional.

Interview Questions

• Q1)
      ArrayList al = new ArrayList(2);

map.put(ob1, 1);
              map.put(ob2,2);
              System.out.println(map.get(ob1)); //output

Q3 //javascript question == and ====

Q4) // given two interfaces implement a function to execute a stmt, rollback and rethrow
              //--> finally block to close the connection --signature is provided you just have to handle and rethrow

Q5) //concatenate string[] --null checks
      public String concatenate(String[] strings ){
      //write your code here , test your input and valid test cases
      }

Q6) //design a patient class -- order by lastname, two hashcodes are equalif only if ssn are same
      very simple Pojo class consturctor level ssn injection, overriding equals and hashcode
      implement comparator or comparable

Q7 ) // Abstract Class Animal -> Dog -Cat -> imporvise upon code
      move subclass level fields to super class Animal
      call super() in subclass constructor call
      method remove the given code and call animal.getName() instead of doing instanceof checks for each class.

// javascript question scopes -w> whats the output of this code execution in java and javascscript

Output of following java script code and what if it is executed in java ? would it be different ?
      (function () {
        console.log('log4:' + foo);
      }
      console.log('log5:' + foo);

})();

> have not got time to go through below two in the sheet
      Q9) Some rdms question -
      Q10) tree based question.

Time for questions if you have any.

overall a nice experience, and i really tested my memory do i remembered all the questions as is , yes i.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Efficient process, very professional. spoke to many employees and the entire process was very transparent and seamless. The entire team seemed coordinated with very little redundant processes. PCC is a tremendous company with massive growth potential.

Interview Questions

PointClickCare Response

5 Jul 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.