Powerlink Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews for Top Jobs at Powerlink

Sort:

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Powerlink (Brisbane) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was a two step process, initial 20 minute phone interview with the program manager and portfolio manager. This was a cut down version of a regular interview, not just a "screening". The second interview was face to face 1 hour with the two people from the phone interview plus an HR person. The successful applicant was selected after this second interview. There was also a psychometric test that I was required to complete online prior to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward project management experience questions - what kind of and details on projects, what kind of artefacts produced. Also some leadership and management questions as this was supervisory and mentoring role. Nothing tricky. Set questions, similar to public service interview format, but more scope for in-depth questioning.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia, Queensland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Powerlink (Virginia, Queensland).

Interview

Applied online with a resume, selection criteria responses and a cover letter. Several behavioural interview questions were asked by an interview panel, requiring STAR format responses. The questions were similar to the selection criteria in the original job posting.

Interview Questions

• How does this role fit in line with your current career objectives?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.