Priceline.com Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Was given a small application to build over a 4 day period and share code. Cleared the code review and was aligned for the in person interview 1st Round - 2 panel interview - had questions ranging on from Android, Kotlin, Java, Architecture.

Interview Questions
  • 1st Round - MVVM vs MVP, Clean architecture, parcelable vs serilizable, activity / fragment lifecycle, sealed classes, recyclerview, extension function, coroutines, suspend, thread
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Mumbai) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and quick response after each interview rounds . In all 3 rounds which focused on the analytical and Problem solving skills and previous project experience followed by hr discussion

Interview Questions
  • Interview covered all core java, java8 spring boot framework, design patterns, data structures concepts and Problem solving

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Priceline.com (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

Great, First round : coding , data structures , in coderpad , find median of the array merge two sorted arrays second round : two interviewers , questions on design , java 8 concepts , more on collections , comparator and comparable , rapid fire questions on java

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2021

Interview

1Phon screen with recruiter 2 i h coding interview with one or two questions using coderpad 3 design interview on system one or two questions 4 behavior interview: Is there any situation you had a difficult time to deal with? How do you keep your knowledge up to date? 6 VP interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

HR phone screening to discuss previous experience and suitability for the role based on the resume provided. Technical interview - 1-hour code snippets discussion and live coding interview. Take-home challenge - Design a chutes and ladders game. final 3 back-to-back interviews: the first is a code review for the chutes and ladders game, followed by a live coding challenge (pseudocode). 30 mins break the system design interview. If you pass the system design interview then you'll have a behavioural interview and probably get an offer on spot.

Interview Questions
  • TwoSum variant, LinkedList intersection problem, Core java theory, DB design, REST API, Microservices, Springboot questions,..etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Priceline.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online to posting and received an email from internal recruiter the following week to participate in a phone interview. I agreed and we spoke for 30 minutes about the company and role. This interviewer came across as somewhat amateurish for this level of a role. I was passed to a video interview approximately one week later with the hiring manager. From start, the interviewer came across explaining how much in the weeds the role would entail developing current staff of direct reports (nothing strategic). Obviously, he had failed at this task and was looking for a cleaner to come in and fix the mess. I also was able to find out that my predecessor was fired (too many red flags!). As a side note, be aware that if travel in the job is a requirement, the policy is you will take the most economical option available. Not such a great situation for someone expected to travel frequently. In addition, if politically your not leaning toward the progressive left ideology, this might be a cultural mismatch. Do your research.

Interview Questions
  • How would you motivate someone in their current position who does not exhibit the skill set to complete their job duties?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Priceline.com (Norwalk, CT) in Apr 2021

Interview

Multiple interview rounds, all conducted through either video or phone due to Covid. They were very quick to respond to emails and questions I had in between rounds and I was kept in the loop of the process.

Interview Questions
  • How competent was I with using data analytics software and describe prior experience doing so with large sets of data.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

Overall experience was good. I went through 1 telephonic screening & 2 interviewers Telephonic Screening was good. 1st Round was with the Director of the India Office, a lot of questions were asked. I was made comfortable as my headphones were not working initially. 2nd Round was a Panel Interview with 3 individuals from the USA office. They were super cool & amazing explaining the company goals & stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

Had 4 interviews with different people. Was quite good overall. The 4 belonged to different vertical s within Priceline and that get an overall view of what Priceline does my role, the work culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current organization and join Priceline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

There were 2 rounds: In both the rounds - interview questions were very specific. In fact, second round had narrower questions. If you know - you're selected. If you don't - BYE! (Although, you know other things)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews