ProCare Therapy Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ProCare Therapy Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at ProCare Therapy

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

phone interview.
a couple of questions.
lasted about 30 to 40 min
recruiter was very nice made me feel comfortable to speak fluently. interview question.
the position is for account executive. it seems challenging.

Interview Questions

• describe your work time line?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ProCare Therapy

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter brittney scheduled a phone interview with me but never called or followed up until 3 days later, then scheduled me again and canceled again and followed up scheduling me later that day but never called or followed up. This was the worst experience I had with the interview process

Interview Questions

• what times are you available?   1 Answer

ProCare Therapy Response

28 Jan 2019 – Marketing Manager

Hi, we are so sorry there was a miscommunication with setting up your interview! We know that your time is very important and we regret that the process took this long for you. We take pride in our internal hiring process and can assure you this won't happen again!

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at ProCare Therapy in May 2016.

Interview

The interview went pretty well, I was told to email and share my thoughts and express whether or not I was interested in the position. I emailed and still haven't heard anything back. This company seems to have poor communication, which is ironic because of the work they do.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Awful. They walk you through the entire process. You interview and meet with at least 7 individuals and it takes forever. They hired me, told me about salary and benefits, but never contacted me on a start date. I sent numerous emails for a follow and they never responded.

Interview Questions

ProCare Therapy Response

10 May 2016 – Vice President

Hi - we are so sorry there was a miscommunication in your interview / hire process! We would love to talk with you to find out what happened and correct it. Please contact me at 904.360.2630. Thanks! Tera

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProCare Therapy.

Interview

ProCare was very timely and efficient with the interview process. I was contacted a few days after I had submitted my resume and asked to come in for an interview. The initial interview was a fairly typical interview in regards to questions asked. However, ProCare was incredibly informative with the information they provided to me. They explained their goals/rewards system in full detail and also explained how other branches of their company work with ProCare. The hiring manager who interviewed me was very friendly and made me feel at ease. At the end of the first interview, I was asked to call the hiring manager back the next day and let her know if I was still interested in the position.

The second interview was a combination of traditional interview and job shadowing experience. I sat with 2 account executive and observed them for about 15 minutes each. This experience was very helpful and allowed me to see exactly what my job duties would be. I was then interviewed by the vice president of the company. He was very outgoing and seemed to genuinely love his job. He did ask a few questions which were unexpected though. I was provided with several words (teamwork, investment, etc.) and asked to describe what those words meant to me. At the end of the interview, I was told that they would be contacting my references and should expect to hear back from them shortly.

The hiring manager maintained excellent communication with me after the interview. There was some difficulty in contacting a reference, so the hiring manager sent me a quick email letting me know why I had not been contacted yet. Upon hearing from my references, I was contacted by the hiring manager and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What do the following words mean: teamwork, investment   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.