Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2018.

Interview

Just like everyone else, I had to take an online assessment test and personality. After a few days, I received an email stating that I didn't match the position. The questions are weird and set you up to fail. They get you more nervous by the presentation and lengthy explanation, I'm assuming purposely. You cannot apply for other positions for a year, which sucks, it be nice if they would give feed to what position you qualify for and a chance to be considered for those positions. I understand that not all personalities match specific position, but it could match others, the feedback would be helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

The online tests / screening are required before being considered for a phone interview. After the phone interview they;ll decide whether to interview you in person -- you'll have to take the test again as well.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were standard   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ohio, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ohio, IL (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

All behavioral question. Tell me about a time when you had solved a problem/lead a team....
    Make sure that you STICK to their format situation-action-result. I tried to be as thorough as I could but I guessed it was not a match for them.
    Do your home work and tried to answer the question before the interview as if you were in one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to solve a conflict with a person in your team?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Was contacted through email by a recruiter, who scheduled a phone interview with a manager in the field I applied within. Phone interview was conducted 2 weeks later where many situational questions were asked-45 min, questions were negatively based (ex:tell me about a time when you failed) Was contacted the next business day regarding setting up an in-person interview in Cincinnati as well as taking another skills/IQ test. Interview conducted by 2 people, included questions from all areas of behavioral and experience and was around 1hr 30min. Questions were all positively based (ex: Tell me about a time when you led a group to success) Testing takes about 1hr 10 min, proctored by a recruiter. While you are testing, people do walk in and out of the room which is distracting, and in my case a maintenance man was banging right outside of the room during the entire test. Was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks or less either way, however was not contacted at all by time limit. Recruiters are very nice, interviewing managers smile a lot, they do their best to put you at ease by talking about more personal things about themselves and inviting you to do the same. If you do not give the STAR answers that they would prefer, they ask more about each experience until they receive the answer they want. My advice would be to remember that they are still there to evaluate you, not be your friend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated a group to success   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I am very qualified and if I had the chance of speaking with someone in person, I would have blown their expectations out of the water. Instead, they made me spend an hour answering "very likely, very unlikely" type questions, along with IQ puzzle memory and balance tests. There was also math based puzzles. I take these tests regularly to improve myself and always score extremely high. This made me realize when they declined me as potential employee, that the test was just given to everyone. Was a big waste of energy, and unfortunately I was not given the chance to interview in person. Never a call.

Interview Questions

• What is the maximum velocity of a pencil?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview lasted about 3 Hours. It was a 3 Panel interview. Most questions had to be answered in CAR format. Many questions but the panel was patient and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time in your last position that you felt that something that you worked on didn't go the way that you had planned? How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

2 rounds - one phone interview and one 2-day in person interview/tour of headquarters/etc. Had to apply online, which included a personality test and cognitive reasoning test. Online phone interview 1 month after applying followed by trip to Cincinnati 1 month after phone interview. Interviewers were so nice and made me feel like they really wanted me to come to P&G. Another in-person cognitive reasoning test was given at the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to do the right thing even when it was hard to do so.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was one in person interview, 2 phone interviews, and an in person ride along day in the field, and lastly a written test. It was a long process but was very thorough. As a hiring manager now, I understand that a lot is dependent on flexibility of interviewers for timing. All interviews are done by sales, not HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral interview questions, looking for situation, action, result answers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble.

Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions

• I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bloomington, IN (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

First met with P & G recruiters on campus and started the interviewing process online by submitting my resume and taking some initial assessment tests that included a personality/leadership type survey as well as an IQ like reasoning test. On their website and according to the recruiters P&G puts a lot of emphasis on these screening tests.

The next step was a formal interview on campus in early October. The recruiters had us out to dinner the night before to get comfortable with the interviewers and make the next day less nerve racking which gives them a better idea of who you are as a person because they asked a lot of behavioral oriented questions.

Currently I am waiting to hear back from P&G to see if I get an offer to visit their HQ in Cinci, which is the final step in the internship interview process.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on a time in which you faced a problem with a person of a different background than yourself and explain how you came to a solution.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.