Procter & Gamble CBD Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Procter & Gamble CBD Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

4.2

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

I first applied for an internship which i would consider pretty intense. First step was to apply online (submit a resume). Second step was completing two online tests (personality test and figurative reasoning). After passing those tests, I had a phone interview. After that, they flew me to Cincinnati for the final process. They had us attend sessions showcasing the different selling streams that you can be placed under at P&G. They give you a chance to meet P&G employees including directors and above. Then comes the 3rd test (a timed math test). Lastly- I had to go through about 2-3 interviews. I was called that same day and offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions- something along the lines of making a difficult sale.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Online personality, and IQ assessments
    2. In person IQ assessment - this is done is a group setting
    3. First round interview with two managers -this is reminiscent of a stress test interview. I was asked back to back questions. Each questions required more of an elaborate description of an experience
    4. Second round interview with two more senior managers/ VPs

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you used data to influence the decision of others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sydney) in November 2015.

Interview

COLD, impersonal. Scientific & data related. Following my CV submission I received an invitation to conduct on online test from home which was 40 min in length. The next stage was an appt in their offices to do another series of cognitive & psychometric tests. I was put in a room with a pencil and a female that after giving instructions said nothing else. The weirdest experience and had I been offered the role (which I wasn't) I would not have accepted. Far to controlled and regemented.

Interview Questions

• Questions were aimed more at a Logistics & Accounting role than sales and BDM - very confusing   2 Answers

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2014.

Interview

First, there's a math and logic exam, then there's a second "test" / ethics survey and then the interview with a panel of managers, my panel was of three people one of whom would become my manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you consider yourself a leader?   1 Answer

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a lohg process to be done. I got the interview call in 2 monts after online application & screening test. The interview divided into 2 part. The first part was interview with HR & one senior manager which basicly reviewing on my leadership experience the past. They go very detail on drilling the crisis I face, how was my approach, & how the crisis resolution happens in the end. Then after you done, you'll have second part interview with the respective user of the position you applied. Here they drill on your technical knowledge & the rrason behind your decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you face crisis in your leadership?   1 Answer

CBD Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

Interview

Heard about the job from my friend.
    Filled out the online application, took the online test which basically checked whether I could be trusted as an employee.
    Was invited to on-the-site reasoning test and passed it. The test consisted of 40 or 60 questions divided into 3 sections: math, logic and visual thinking.
    Then 3 interviews: screening (15 mins, very basic), one interview with a panel (3 people - lasted over an hour, very intense) and one interview with department head (about 30-40 minutes, pretty relaxed).
    Then got a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your failures. Why did it happen? What should you have done differently? Why didn't you do it this way?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.